3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Rey penb

Feb 19, 2024
Screenshot_20240122-130250.jpg
Anyone know which tailbound version this scene from? Found this in a random site, the video dated back around 1-2 years ago
I checked version 0.0.5 and it's not there

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
It's almost certainly one of the demo versions, a.k.a. classic. It's not in the specific version shipped with the Deluxe version, but there are a number of similar sprites in the Classic like this one that aren't present in the finished version at all.

Rey penb

Feb 19, 2024
It's almost certainly one of the demo versions, a.k.a. classic. It's not in the specific version shipped with the Deluxe version, but there are a number of similar sprites in the Classic like this one that aren't present in the finished version at all.
you saw this somewhere? Since the person who post the collection stuff doesn't active anymore, but if it's a demo then that's rip

And from this video, it seem it's a different classic??

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Developer: Carpetwurm -
Carpetwurm has since rebranded himself as . Whether you consider this a new leaf in his life, a desperate way to run away reduce drama, or just doesn't like the name (like forgetting the meaning of the name), you may have to update his name on the tailbound frontpage, BaasB.

Also we have this to everyone who is trying to find out what happened to the gallery of Carpetwurm/Kitwran. Now sure, Kitwran is a complete piece of shit at how he tried to purge his archive and convert to an unspecified (and no Nicene Creed referenced) 'Christian'. But the admins taking matters into their own hands to ban him and any reference to him just because he's a dick? Well I unironically infer on carpetwurm's side, mostly because the e621 admins have allowed Jasonafex to return to the site (despite having a greater reason to be banned than carpetwurm), sabotaged animator shoestrang for apparently no reason and allowing very hostile anti-pirates like Bikomation and Paloma-paloma to be this abrasive to their paywalls.

Being an asshole (which isn't uncommon in furry fandom, mind you) is no reason to have his main archive to be erased.

Last edited:

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
you saw this somewhere? Since the person who post the collection stuff doesn't active anymore, but if it's a demo then that's rip

And from this video, it seem it's a different classic??
The text over the video seems to imply that bit might be from a trailer? However, the title implies it's from 0.0.2, an earlier version of classic not included in the bundle we have access to. Either way, similar-to-but-not-that-particular-sprite-in-your-initial-screenshot sprites can still be found in the demo, just not that particular one. Your video is probably a more convenient way of viewing it animated than hunting down an ancient version of a game that changed remarkably over its development.

Thirtyeight

Apr 25, 2020
Carpetwurm has since rebranded himself as . Whether you consider this a new leaf in his life, a desperate way to run away reduce drama, or just doesn't like the name (like forgetting the meaning of the name), you may have to update his name on the tailbound frontpage, BaasB.

Also we have this to everyone who is trying to find out what happened to the gallery of Carpetwurm/Kitwran. Now sure, Kitwran is a complete piece of shit at how he tried to purge his archive and convert to an unspecified (and no Nicene Creed referenced) 'Christian'. But the admins taking matters into their own hands to ban him and any reference to him just because he's a dick? Well I unironically infer on carpetwurm's side, mostly because the e621 admins have allowed Jasonafex to return to the site (despite having a greater reason to be banned than carpetwurm), sabotaged animator shoestrang for apparently no reason and allowing very hostile anti-pirates like Bikomation and Paloma-paloma to be this abrasive to their paywalls.

Being an asshole (which isn't uncommon in furry fandom, mind you) is no reason to have his main archive to be erased.
Wait, what happened with Shoestrang?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

His stuff was repeatedly removed for "low quality"

This one got removed because Shoestrang used tools that frame blended (not sure how such a thing warrants a deletion straight from the original artist's upload)

Meanwhile, exist as an official verified animation.

When you have already analyzed the links I've given, reading the puts a different perspective on the reasons given section.

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Decided to play deluxe edition. And i have questions:
1: how to get to alex? Is there anywgere code?
2: how to get true and ashe endings?
3: is there possible way to destrpy all p-ad tanks?

Feb 16, 2021
Decided to play deluxe edition. And i have questions:
1: how to get to alex? Is there anywgere code?
2: how to get true and ashe endings?
3: is there possible way to destrpy all p-ad tanks?
2) True ending you need to destroy all* P-AD Tanks. The Ash ending you need to get the gas mask from a new area (I don't remember where) and give it to Ash.
3) The game counts 8 P-AD tanks, but the first level with the mutually exclusive paths has one for each that count as the same one, since you can't open the other path. You just have to find it and the rest of them.

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
2) True ending you need to destroy all* P-AD Tanks. The Ash ending you need to get the gas mask from a new area (I don't remember where) and give it to Ash.
3) The game counts 8 P-AD tanks, but the first level with the mutually exclusive paths has one for each that count as the same one, since you can't open the other path. You just have to find it and the rest of them.
Okay. And how i must destroy all p-ad tanks? And how to unlock door at level 1?(that with code lock in begining of level 1)
And if you remember where new area, tell me

Feb 16, 2021
Okay. And how i must destroy all p-ad tanks? And how to unlock door at level 1?(that with code lock in begining of level 1)
And if you remember where new area, tell me
1) Find them in not very hidden side rooms and attack them with your sword.
2) either 5010 or 9053. Both work
3) The entrance is somewhere on level 3 (Hotel) in this room
MheF5G.png
Had to look through the itchio forums.

Rey penb

Feb 19, 2024
The text over the video seems to imply that bit might be from a trailer? However, the title implies it's from 0.0.2, an earlier version of classic not included in the bundle we have access to. Either way, similar-to-but-not-that-particular-sprite-in-your-initial-screenshot sprites can still be found in the demo, just not that particular one. Your video is probably a more convenient way of viewing it animated than hunting down an ancient version of a game that changed remarkably over its development.
thanks for the info, i was wondering where they even got this scene so i had to look it up

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Sir, this is a Wendy's.
Sir, this is an underground site that is very much not legal, not a multibillion dollar company that produces substandard food compared to In-N-Out Burger.

People do things for a variety of reasons and not everybody is fortunate enough to approach things in the right way or have the right social network to support them.
Let's use Mini Ladd for example. He has a variety of reasons for the things he has done and he certainly didn't approach things in the right way (e.g. his apology) or have the right social network (well, after the Terroriser controversy) to support him. Does this mean I have to feel pity or even sympathetic when he ? Simply because he's a flawed man and he's reached rock bottom from the aftermath?

Both and has shown that carpetwurm has absolutely done as much PR damage that a gay furry artist could reasonably do. And some of these "variety of reasons" are disagreeable, definitely disagreeable for assertive pirates. And the accumulative amount of bridges he sets on fire prevents him from getting the "right social network" to support him.

like carpetwurm's problems with religious dogma and his tendencies for NSFW furry art
First, we have very little info to actually go with the religious point, let alone confirmed info. I repeatedly asked for his denomination and absolutely nothing came out of it.

From the journals that I've recalled (since Carpetwurm LOVES to delete his past) his main reason he became a christian is because his gay relationship broke down and he just went full nuclear on his NSFW content. I also have that even as a 'christian', he's traded the sin lust for two other sins (Pride, as in he's a good christain and not a cumf*g & Wrath, as I can confirm he spouted cumf*g more than rarely on the replies around that time).
People keep saying he went full Trad Christian, not because he is actually preaching the gospel or the Nicene Creed, no it's because he's homophobic and right-wing. Now, being as 'christian' and as political as carpetwurm is not grounds of being a Trad Christian, and he's done very little to demonstrate that he's christian though his lack of 7 heavenly virtues. Yes, I have checked through his twitter history at that time, and no, .

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes