3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Rey penb

Feb 19, 2024
Screenshot_20240122-130250.jpg
Anyone know which tailbound version this scene from? Found this in a random site, the video dated back around 1-2 years ago
I checked version 0.0.5 and it's not there

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
It's almost certainly one of the demo versions, a.k.a. classic. It's not in the specific version shipped with the Deluxe version, but there are a number of similar sprites in the Classic like this one that aren't present in the finished version at all.

Rey penb

Feb 19, 2024
It's almost certainly one of the demo versions, a.k.a. classic. It's not in the specific version shipped with the Deluxe version, but there are a number of similar sprites in the Classic like this one that aren't present in the finished version at all.
you saw this somewhere? Since the person who post the collection stuff doesn't active anymore, but if it's a demo then that's rip

And from this video, it seem it's a different classic??

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Developer: Carpetwurm -
Carpetwurm has since rebranded himself as . Whether you consider this a new leaf in his life, a desperate way to run away reduce drama, or just doesn't like the name (like forgetting the meaning of the name), you may have to update his name on the tailbound frontpage, BaasB.

Also we have this to everyone who is trying to find out what happened to the gallery of Carpetwurm/Kitwran. Now sure, Kitwran is a complete piece of shit at how he tried to purge his archive and convert to an unspecified (and no Nicene Creed referenced) 'Christian'. But the admins taking matters into their own hands to ban him and any reference to him just because he's a dick? Well I unironically infer on carpetwurm's side, mostly because the e621 admins have allowed Jasonafex to return to the site (despite having a greater reason to be banned than carpetwurm), sabotaged animator shoestrang for apparently no reason and allowing very hostile anti-pirates like Bikomation and Paloma-paloma to be this abrasive to their paywalls.

Being an asshole (which isn't uncommon in furry fandom, mind you) is no reason to have his main archive to be erased.

Last edited:

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
you saw this somewhere? Since the person who post the collection stuff doesn't active anymore, but if it's a demo then that's rip

And from this video, it seem it's a different classic??
The text over the video seems to imply that bit might be from a trailer? However, the title implies it's from 0.0.2, an earlier version of classic not included in the bundle we have access to. Either way, similar-to-but-not-that-particular-sprite-in-your-initial-screenshot sprites can still be found in the demo, just not that particular one. Your video is probably a more convenient way of viewing it animated than hunting down an ancient version of a game that changed remarkably over its development.

Thirtyeight

Apr 25, 2020
Carpetwurm has since rebranded himself as . Whether you consider this a new leaf in his life, a desperate way to run away reduce drama, or just doesn't like the name (like forgetting the meaning of the name), you may have to update his name on the tailbound frontpage, BaasB.

Also we have this to everyone who is trying to find out what happened to the gallery of Carpetwurm/Kitwran. Now sure, Kitwran is a complete piece of shit at how he tried to purge his archive and convert to an unspecified (and no Nicene Creed referenced) 'Christian'. But the admins taking matters into their own hands to ban him and any reference to him just because he's a dick? Well I unironically infer on carpetwurm's side, mostly because the e621 admins have allowed Jasonafex to return to the site (despite having a greater reason to be banned than carpetwurm), sabotaged animator shoestrang for apparently no reason and allowing very hostile anti-pirates like Bikomation and Paloma-paloma to be this abrasive to their paywalls.

Being an asshole (which isn't uncommon in furry fandom, mind you) is no reason to have his main archive to be erased.
Wait, what happened with Shoestrang?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020

His stuff was repeatedly removed for "low quality"

This one got removed because Shoestrang used tools that frame blended (not sure how such a thing warrants a deletion straight from the original artist's upload)

Meanwhile, exist as an official verified animation.

When you have already analyzed the links I've given, reading the puts a different perspective on the reasons given section.

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Decided to play deluxe edition. And i have questions:
1: how to get to alex? Is there anywgere code?
2: how to get true and ashe endings?
3: is there possible way to destrpy all p-ad tanks?

Feb 16, 2021
Decided to play deluxe edition. And i have questions:
1: how to get to alex? Is there anywgere code?
2: how to get true and ashe endings?
3: is there possible way to destrpy all p-ad tanks?
2) True ending you need to destroy all* P-AD Tanks. The Ash ending you need to get the gas mask from a new area (I don't remember where) and give it to Ash.
3) The game counts 8 P-AD tanks, but the first level with the mutually exclusive paths has one for each that count as the same one, since you can't open the other path. You just have to find it and the rest of them.

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
2) True ending you need to destroy all* P-AD Tanks. The Ash ending you need to get the gas mask from a new area (I don't remember where) and give it to Ash.
3) The game counts 8 P-AD tanks, but the first level with the mutually exclusive paths has one for each that count as the same one, since you can't open the other path. You just have to find it and the rest of them.
Okay. And how i must destroy all p-ad tanks? And how to unlock door at level 1?(that with code lock in begining of level 1)
And if you remember where new area, tell me

Feb 16, 2021
Okay. And how i must destroy all p-ad tanks? And how to unlock door at level 1?(that with code lock in begining of level 1)
And if you remember where new area, tell me
1) Find them in not very hidden side rooms and attack them with your sword.
2) either 5010 or 9053. Both work
3) The entrance is somewhere on level 3 (Hotel) in this room
MheF5G.png
Had to look through the itchio forums.

Rey penb

Feb 19, 2024
The text over the video seems to imply that bit might be from a trailer? However, the title implies it's from 0.0.2, an earlier version of classic not included in the bundle we have access to. Either way, similar-to-but-not-that-particular-sprite-in-your-initial-screenshot sprites can still be found in the demo, just not that particular one. Your video is probably a more convenient way of viewing it animated than hunting down an ancient version of a game that changed remarkably over its development.
thanks for the info, i was wondering where they even got this scene so i had to look it up

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Remember when I called Blitzdrachin a douche for her decision to nuke all her NSFW art to the point they're locked behind paywall?

. And it's not for the passion or even interest of doing so. As she admitted, this all for the cash and nothing more.

Stopped NSFW because of the then controversies and takedown surrounding it? Fine, but both Insomniacovrlrd and diives handled it without removing the past and Whisperingfornothing manage to recover from her takedown.

Stopped NSFW because of trauma? Fine, but certainly more dubious in the details and specifics. And I certainly can vouch a position where you can do such a thing without dragging your trauma in the process.

But to go full SFW for two years, then come back for the same reason that carpetwurm came back? Full assholery.

I'm pretty sure DO!Game (before, known as ) left FA because people keep harassing him into making some bunny shit that he didn't want to do. Left for over 11 years before creating Bunny Hunter and never in this whole period has he either denounced nor deleted his FA account or try to bury the past. Nor after his return, nor when people have asked about his past. Nor did he paywall it either, preserving it as it was with the ancient comment section and description intact.

Nor does it appear that he's returning to the NSFW scene for just the money, unlike both blitzdrachin and carpetwurm. For what I see, DO!Game genuinely is interested in the creation of his NSFW products and the caring of his product by allowing a discord link to everyone on his .

Carpetwurm seemed to literally have mood whiplashes to where he directs his art and blitzdrachin can be described as an
opportunist who see NSFW as a lesser artform for the sake of monetary obligation.

Edit: Added the link of the first sentence

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Remember when I called Blitzdrachin a douche for her decision to nuke all her NSFW art to the point they're locked behind paywall?

. And it's not for the passion or even interest of doing so. As she admitted, this all for the cash and nothing more.

Stopped NSFW because of the then controversies and takedown surrounding it? Fine, but both Insomniacovrlrd and diives handled it without removing the past and Whisperingfornothing manage to recover from her takedown.

Stopped NSFW because of trauma? Fine, but certainly more dubious in the details and specifics. And I certainly can vouch a position where you can do such a thing without dragging your trauma in the process.

But to go full SFW for two years, then come back for the same reason that carpetwurm came back? Full assholery.

I'm pretty sure DO!Game (before, known as ) left FA because people keep harassing him into making some bunny shit that he didn't want to do. Left for over 11 years before creating Bunny Hunter and never in this whole period has he either denounced nor deleted his FA account or try to bury the past. Nor after his return, nor when people have asked about his past. Nor did he paywall it either, preserving it as it was with the ancient comment section and description intact.

Nor does it appear that he's returning to the NSFW scene for just the money, unlike both blitzdrachin and carpetwurm. For what I see, DO!Game genuinely is interested in the creation of his NSFW products and the caring of his product by allowing a discord link to everyone on his .

Carpetwurm seemed to literally have mood whiplashes to where he directs his art and blitzdrachin can be described as an
opportunist who see NSFW as a lesser artform for the sake of monetary obligation.
at this point sir, stop supporting these type of a-hole devs.

its better you blacklist them in your hentai list and most of us here are well aware about his obnoxious behavior.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes