3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
This does not work
it works you just need to follow exact what he says any " , " missing or letter it will fail also it works for me

by the way do not try to put just a save file it dont work

i do this because the secrect boss but i guess with a fresh save will work as well

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
it works you just need to follow exact what he says any " , " missing or letter it will fail also it works for me

by the way do not try to put just a save file it dont work

i do this because the secrect boss but i guess with a fresh save will work as well
thanks i should have made a retraction, there was a copy error on my pc in the file.

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
thanks i should have made a retraction, there was a copy error on my pc in the file.
yesh if you already try to copy and it says the error if you dont clear your save it will not let you play my guess its because the config but can be anything

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
so have the gallery unlocks been fixed or does the game still break and become unplayable..?
Does anyone know how to solve the archive error problem yet?
both of you it still crash and will crash no matter what you do if you try to put a full save game with gallery or just the gallery it will make the game unplayable

the only way to make it work is to follow the steps of this comment with a fresh game with no change and delete all saved data C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Tailbound

Replacing your save file with full save will make the game crash.
There are many different methods to make the full save work posted in this thread. Here is my guide to unlock the gallery.
If your game is crashing, delete your current save and relaunch the game before following these steps. (This generates a fresh save file.)

1) Locate your save C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Tailbound\Permanent.ini
2) Open Permanent.ini in notepad. There will be a lot of random letters.
3) Read and find "QTQ" in the code. Delete everything after QTQ
4) Copy and paste this code. Save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credit to users Bystander40 and Ra&ged for this method

unuzki

Aug 7, 2022
I fucked up and I think I removed the keybind for me to go "up" on the menu and in game, and now my game is just stuck constantly going up and there's nothing I can do about it. Any help would be really helpful and id be really grateful.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes