3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Tailbound Update? Woah, a blast from the fuckin' past! What's new?
Additions:
-Added a new sidequest to the game which unlocks an alternate ending at the end of the game. This includes new rooms, a new key item, and new cutscenes/ending illustrations. You must destroy all P-AD cells to see the full ending still, but completing the sidequest will still effect the "bad" ending. Does not require a new game or NG+ to unlock this new ending.
-Added new areas to Level 3.
-Added the "Enraged" Anu variant enemy, which appears in the new areas.
-Added a special interior version of Ashe's shop.
-Gave Alex a gun. (Maybe Gyronet should've invested in metal detectors...)

Carl B

Formerly 'Foozopoly'
Jun 26, 2022
This is definitely one of the best furry H games out there that caters primarily to subs, 10/10 i loved this.

Arget

Mar 2, 2018
The creator of this game is currently working on another nsfw game called Asylust, he says a demo should be available sometime this year.

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
Looks like the dev has a patreon and needs donations to complete this one.
Normally I would keep my mouth shut but know this creator in particular has one hell of a -rep with his game making community and the furry community for how he dealt with criticism, doxed people who he didn't like, continuously went against his own fanbase. YT link make up your own mind this covers a lot of it. watch?v=gzoljFQBFNM

• Love
Reactions: TheWindsOfChange

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Normally I would keep my mouth shut but know this creator in particular has one hell of a -rep with his game making community and the furry community for how he dealt with criticism, doxed people who he didn't like, continuously went against his own fanbase. YT link make up your own mind this covers a lot of it. watch?v=gzoljFQBFNM
I wish to add on to this: the man had an unnatural boner hatred for Kincaid few years back and was obsessed with smearing its reputation in envious rants. Was a sight to behold in the furry gaming world.

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
I don't think I need lip from a clique of terminally online people chronically obsessed with smearing someone long after the facts already happened and vigilante justice was already doled out, never allowing them to move on from past mistakes. It's clearly still ongoing. Jack is fragile indeed.
1723167915379.png

Reactions: Carl B

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
I don't think I need lip from a clique of terminally online people chronically obsessed with smearing someone long after the facts already happened and vigilante justice was already doled out, never allowing them to move on from past mistakes. It's clearly still ongoing. Jack is fragile indeed.
View attachment 3912499
I mean, i dont have a horse in this race, but not everyone deserves to be forgiven and allowed to move on. Thats a strange take. Doxing and homophobia being called "mistakes" is a bit of a stretch.

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
You forgive doxxing?
As a target of being doxxed, I had to, because the alternative was to let anger fester in my heart in seeing these people continue existing. I have better things to do with my life.

Do you support harassment? Do you understand what they are doing is harassment? Do you understand the only reason doxxing is a harmful practice to begin with is because of people thinking they are justified in said harassment?

I mean, i dont have a horse in this race, but not everyone deserves to be forgiven and allowed to move on. Thats a strange take. Doxing and homophobia being called "mistakes" is a bit of a stretch.
Making something like homophobia an unforgivable act on par with actual unforgivable acts is a terminally online take and diminishes acts that are actually unforgivable. You have to understand even real life justice systems have forgiveness built into it for all but the most egregious of crimes.

Reactions: Carl B
Nov 22, 2021
View attachment 3912499
You do you buddy. But don't try to pretend you are superior about. And its not a past mistake. HE IS STILL ACTIVELY DOING THESE THINGS. But again you do you. I literally could care less. Support what you want but don't bitch when people give you information about what you support. Its the internet they do that. People have opinions and they will give them. I will give them. You will give them. Welcome :D Now get over yourself and move on. Seriously. Support whoever and whatever you want. <3 its all love my friend.

Reactions: Fentin
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes