3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
As a target of being doxxed, I had to, because the alternative was to let anger fester in my heart in seeing these people continue existing. I have better things to do with my life.

Do you support harassment? Do you understand what they are doing is harassment? Do you understand the only reason doxxing is a harmful practice to begin with is because of people thinking they are justified in said harassment?

Making something like homophobia an unforgivable act on par with actual unforgivable acts is a terminally online take and diminishes acts that are actually unforgivable. You have to understand even real life justice systems have forgiveness built into it for all but the most egregious of crimes.
My guy, I wrote that comment in the past. You're targeting me after the fact. It was a mistake, can't you let me move past it? :cry:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShatteredEnigma616
Nov 22, 2021
As a target of being doxxed, I had to, because the alternative was to let anger fester in my heart in seeing these people continue existing. I have better things to do with my life.

Do you support harassment? Do you understand what they are doing is harassment? Do you understand the only reason doxxing is a harmful practice to begin with is because of people thinking they are justified in said harassment?

Making something like homophobia an unforgivable act on par with actual unforgivable acts is a terminally online take and diminishes acts that are actually unforgivable. You have to understand even real life justice systems have forgiveness built into it for all but the most egregious of crimes.
Also you're still here....with us....on a sex game site....used mostly by pirates for fapping purposes....and trying to take the moral high ground....

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019

"Hey, what this guy is doing is wrong, as they're harming other people."
"That's harassment!"
"what"

Listen, I'm all for, well, forgiving people. But uh...there's, one small problem. Doxxing isn't justifiable. As...well, you could just live your life without having to leak someone's personal adress. Like, throughout that entire thing, he could've questioned what he was doing and stopped. But, he didn't. That's out of malice mate. So, I can't forgive a person who doxxes somebody out of a petty reason of "I didn't like them". Because, that's just childish, dawg.

It's sort of why I don't support this creator, because, they're doing something illegal for a childish reason. Wanting to harm others because of hatred is not forgivable in my eyes, no matter what the reason is. It's a federal crime for a reason.

And good for you for, forgiving the person who leaked your adress online for anyone to see. Takes mental strength to do that.

anyways DON QUOXITE ATTACK!!!!! RAGHHHHHHH (silly :333)

image_2024-08-09_035649587.png

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I would like to shine attention to this post. Just realize how unreliable this lafueye is in the last 2 pages. First being extremely pedantic at my brutally honest reaction, then plays spin doctor/fire control afterwards.

You can very much tell what kind of person he is.

• Haha
Reactions: Furby0123
Nov 22, 2021
I would like to shine attention to this post. Just realize how unreliable this lafueye is in the last 2 pages. First being extremely pedantic at my brutally honest reaction, then plays spin doctor/fire control afterwards.

You can very much tell what kind of person he is.
To be fair...its the end of the night and I am bored and actually don't have anything better to do til I get tired. So I am just here doing this. I know he won't listen and I know he doesn't have the capacity to actually understand. But as I said I am bored so fuck it XD

Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
I don't think I need lip from a clique of terminally online people chronically obsessed with smearing someone long after the facts already happened and vigilante justice was already doled out, never allowing them to move on from past mistakes. It's clearly still ongoing. Jack is fragile indeed.
View attachment 3912499
There is a difference between someone who did something in the past that was shitty and then asked for redemption and tied to move on. vs a person who did something in the past that was shity then kept doing it for years doubling down over and over then engaged in hypocrisy attacking others for their own flaws and nearly identical mistakes.

If i crashed 3 cars working as a mechanic over 1 year i hope the next shop knows i did that. By that same token if an artist actively attacks his own supporters who supported him for years. same deal people should have informed consent on what they are supporting.

40lbs

May 30, 2022
I don't think I need lip from a clique of terminally online people chronically obsessed with smearing someone long after the facts already happened and vigilante justice was already doled out, never allowing them to move on from past mistakes. It's clearly still ongoing. Jack is fragile indeed.
View attachment 3912499
oh hi carpetwurm

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I want to thank you all for proving my point so succinctly in that you just want to harass people for your own jollies and not listen or act in good faith in the slightest.

oh hi carpetwurm
Great, now it would be really appreciated if you can share the 1.1.6 you just bought ;)
I guess you guys are harassers according to lafueye.

And this dude pulled a "everyone I don't like is literally X" card, all because he looked at ShatteredEnigma616's post

• Haha

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I guess you guys are harassers according to lafueye.

And this dude pulled a "everyone I don't like is literally X" card, all because he looked at ShatteredEnigma616's post
Come on. Everybody knows what's going on. :KEK:
Calling out dumbass is not "Harassment", anyone using "harass" willy-nilly is someone mentally ill.

BTW, I don't care what drama these guys are cooking.
I don't care what type of person the dev is - I don't know him, He's just random NPC to me.
If the dev makes good games, I play these games.
If the dev's personality interfere his game and made it bad, then fuck him and his game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Tailbound-1.1.3Deluxe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BobCarter

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I wish to add on to this: the man had an unnatural boner hatred for Kincaid few years back and was obsessed with smearing its reputation in envious rants. Was a sight to behold in the furry gaming world.
What did he say, I cant find anything about this

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
For some reason I doubt a guy that makes and seems to still be doing bug fixes for his gay furry game, is homophobic.

Plus if he his, well he's gay who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: Furby0123

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Also you're still here....with us....on a sex game site....used mostly by pirates for fapping purposes....and trying to take the moral high ground....
This, at the end of the day, is the be all and end all. We're all here on a horny site for sex games. We've all even spent money on a sex game or two. None of us were the popular kid at school, no reason to pretend otherwise :LUL:

• Haha

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
What did he say, I cant find anything about this
He mostly claimed that the Kincaid devs were plagiarizing his game because they had...Kobolds in it. And his game did too. And that's it.

Carpetwurm is one of those guys who takes his ball and goes home before immediately coming back every six months or so. Hell, he's said that he's abandoning this game multiple times, yet here we are.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes