Anonymous0016

Sep 11, 2018
Can someone kindly explain the ending to me? Why is Asagi suddenly a vampire that lives inside Black? What does it mean by when she says she needs a vessel? and what she means when they say they lived through countless rebirth and deaths? It's all very confusing to me? What exactly happened at the end of TA3?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone else get text that is kind of smashed together and overlapping a little bit? Its still readable but im just wondering if its a font issue on my end or just how the game is.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Can someone kindly explain the ending to me? Why is Asagi suddenly a vampire that lives inside Black? What does it mean by when she says she needs a vessel? and what she means when they say they lived through countless rebirth and deaths? It's all very confusing to me? What exactly happened at the end of TA3?
Lemme see if I can remember things properly, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
What's the difference between Black Lilith and Anime Lilith? Why is it that TA3 was developed by Anime Lilith but this one by Black Lilith?

Is there going to be more Taimanin Asagi VNs in the future? I am not a big fan of their gacha games.
Functionally there is no difference between them, they're just different labels to tell people about the game before the get it. Anime Lilith has animated scenes, and Black Lilith does not.

And I doubt they'll stop making Taimanin VNs altogether, but they've definitely slowed down on releasing VNs. There was Mama wa Taimanin about half a year ago.

Anyway, y'all don't need to download both the RPGX HTML and the RPGX MOD. They have the same stuff in them, just different ways to view 'em. HTML gives you an html that you open and view with your browser, and the mod lets you see the same scenes from the TAZ game itself. The mod also has three more scenes.

TropicalTiger

Nov 16, 2017
Functionally there is no difference between them, they're just different labels to tell people about the game before the get it. Anime Lilith has animated scenes, and Black Lilith does not.

And I doubt they'll stop making Taimanin VNs altogether, but they've definitely slowed down on releasing VNs. There was Mama wa Taimanin about half a year ago.

Anyway, y'all don't need to download both the RPGX HTML and the RPGX MOD. They have the same stuff in them, just different ways to view 'em. HTML gives you an html that you open and view with your browser, and the mod lets you see the same scenes from the TAZ game itself. The mod also has three more scenes.
The problem is that I can't download either of them from Nopy so can someone give me a Mega link to the Mod thing?

Edit: No seriously I can't download either of them from Nopy, whenever I start, it gets cut off and never finishes.

Last edited:

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
The stores are already selling gingerbread and now this drops? Christmas really came early this year.

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
The problem is that I can't download either of them from Nopy so can someone give me a Mega link to the Mod thing?

Edit: No seriously I can't download either of them from Nopy, whenever I start, it gets cut off and never finishes.
Go to the OP and click on the Rattan Man Translations' Website link. You'll find Mega links for the RPGX scenes there.

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Hello, can someone explain to me how I can get the game working. I tried Locale.Emulator.2.4.1.0, it didn't work. I set my computer on Japanese for non-unicode and it didn't work .
I running Win 10 x64, 1709, 16299.611.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Gigglebits

Rouge-kun

Feb 20, 2019
Hello, can someone explain to me how I can get the game working. I tried Locale.Emulator.2.4.1.0, it didn't work. I set my computer on Japanese for non-unicode and it didn't work .
I running Win 10 x64, 1709, 16299.611.

Thank you :)
Update your PC first

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Just to clarify since the engrish description is a bit confusing, this is a prequel to original TA right?

AkaiK

Jul 23, 2017
Just to clarify since the engrish description is a bit confusing, this is a prequel to original TA right?
I guess spoilers if anyone actually cares about the plot. May not be correct cause I skimmed over it myself.
It can technically considered a sequel to one of the endings of endings for TA3, I believe, However, this is an alternate universe/continuity. Now whether or not they're going to continue the series in this universe, I would like to know myself. If they're still making Yukikaze stuff I'd imagine that'd be in the original universe too, so I don't know how that'll pan out.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes