voath

Sep 6, 2019
They got into Gatcha where they earn more than they do making these visual novels. Afterall, it's easy to pirate such games and lose earnings, while there are plenty of fools who would be willing to sink in thousands in a gatcha game (even in one where most of the characters are essentially the same few, just dressed differently).
Well there are hscene viewers for gacha (i wish that was the case for all of them since they will shut down after a while like eiyuu senki ww-x) so it's as easy as pirating original novels, but yeah revenue stream is much higher from whales than just b2p premium vns.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Taimanin Battle Arena scenes are not bad at all, but it of course pales in comparison to an actual VN with the proper build up. Unfortunately, gacha is just where the money is at.

Jun 13, 2017
Hopefully we get a mama wa taimanin translation.
Rattan does not consider it a "proper" Taimanin game, so we'll get minor Lilith titles before Mama from him, probably Chronos. Maybe someone else will translate, but almost all "good" titles are already done and translated.

Holy shit, this is finally out! What's Rattan Man's next project?

Probably. I'd have almost preferred the 2011 Butcha-U game, theme is the same but I liked more his older, rougher style.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Rattan does not consider it a "proper" Taimanin game, so we'll get minor Lilith titles before Mama from him, probably Chronos. Maybe someone else will translate, but almost all "good" titles are already done and translated.

Probably. I'd have almost preferred the 2011 Butcha-U game, theme is the same but I liked more his older, rougher style.
Ehh... Not a huge fan of grosteque alien stuff, but oh well. I'm not even sure which major Lilith titles are left at this point. Maybe it's time for him to move on to different studio... Lune and Bishop could use a translator and they have some games that are similar to lilith stuff.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
nope

if i recall there are like 3 scat scenes and go by really fast
One day we'll get a game that's just hours and hours of grueling constipation scenes, and all tears will be wiped clean.
None of us will be alive by then, but in the infinity of time, there will be justice for our kind. :cry:

Reactions: Loyo and Elucidus

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
probably focusing on sth like rpgx / battle arena (gachas and whatnot) which might be way more profitable than "buy 2 play" offline titles like these taimanin series
can you sharea link of what you're talking about? can't find anything on first search

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
NO FUCKING WAY. Might sounds stupid, but you people have no idea how many years I waited for somebody, anybody to translate this.

Aug 7, 2019
TABA mod patch: ( in rattanmantrans blog).
And full save (works for modded and original version).
How does the installation for this patch work?

Just unpack into game folder? No need to change file name or anything?

Reactions: Nerro