Jul 23, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to play games like this on an android device? My computers graphics card recently took a crap and can't get a new pc for a bit.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to play games like this on an android device? My computers graphics card recently took a crap and can't get a new pc for a bit.
You can play this VN (and other with kirikiri2 engine (they have .xp3 files)) by ‘Kirikiroid2’ app.

barner34

Jan 17, 2018
I run the game in japanese locale with NTLEA but I keep getting an EaccesViolation error whenever I try to start the story; does someone know how to fix this?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I don't normally dig anime style games due to their gelatinous approach to physiques... but that skinny girl with the hot tan liens definitely made this worth a zoom through.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Does this game have any good endings for heroines? Or do all endings lead to the protagonist becoming a sex addict?
this question will be repeated has all taimanin games because i'm interested in them.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Does this game have any good endings for heroines? Or do all endings lead to the protagonist becoming a sex addict?
this question will be repeated has all taimanin games because i'm interested in them.
Yes:
From what I remember, you need to unlock all 3 of the Bad Endings before you can even attempt the Good End, and the way to get it is to make sure they don't even start the job.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, but for this game, and the second Yukikaze game as well, that means literally no hentai scenes.

For TA1 to TA3, it means less hentai scenes, with how much you lose out varying from game to game. TA Zero, T Murasaki etc are out of my area of expertise. I just don't remember.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Yes, but for this game, and the second Yukikaze game as well, that means literally no hentai scenes.

For TA1 to TA3, it means less hentai scenes, with how much you lose out varying from game to game. TA Zero, T Murasaki etc are out of my area of expertise. I just don't remember.
Thanks for the reply.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a way to skip dialogue? Ctrl only skips the current text and I don't see any setting allowing me to change it to all texts, even unread ones

azidny

May 27, 2020
Anyone have another recomendation of genre body modification, Restraint, Shame / Humiliation, Body Modification?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you get ending 3? i have yukikaze ending and rinko ending, and need all 3 to unlock true end

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes