asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
Do you get to see Yukikaze's mom in this or the sequel? I'd love to see what she turned into after being captive for years, but if she's not even in the game I don't even want to play it anymore it's such a huge letdown.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Do you get to see Yukikaze's mom in this or the sequel? I'd love to see what she turned into after being captive for years, but if she's not even in the game I don't even want to play it anymore it's such a huge letdown.
Yes, but im nor sure if it was in this one or the sequel, and it's only a few scenes.

Reactions: asdfax

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019

official launch although this version of the game is also very good, shiravune has also launched the game it also has animations with the difference that they add Chinese unfortunately it is still censored
shiravune
Oh great I wonder if shiravune zoomerified the language like they usually do. Also typical shiravune keeping CGs censored. Yawn.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
what did they change with the steam version? cause this game has been out for quite a while right?
They add Chinese and they add a translation in English that is at the same level as this one, there is hardly any difference but well, just like with Taimanin 1, it is good to have both and let everyone play the version they want. Also this has not been updated for 8 year and new people may try it

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes