EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ258418_img_main.jpg

Overview:
An erotic battle simulation game where you toy with 2 transforming heroines through negative status effects.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Original Title: 退邪天騎エロバトルシミュレーション
Release Date: 2019-08-01
Developer: Mousou Goten
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.00
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
So I played around with it for a bit, "acme" seems to refer to orgasm, "acme statue" is an endgame condition achieved with high "acme."

Weird...

Content wise, all you're gonna get is what the thumbnails show, the girls never change their pose, they just remain stiff-looking, even with the different status states. Additionally, there are two (possibly three) endings, all in a VN 'afterstory' style.

Overall, it's a pretty weak game.

Tentacle content is there, not that this game does the genre any justice. The game honestly would fare better as a mediocre VN rather than this weird battle-fuck simulator with one fight.

One out of 5 tentacles.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
So I played around with it for a bit, "acme" seems to refer to orgasm, "acme statue" is an endgame condition achieved with high "acme."

Weird...
It's a simple translation issue. Acme is a synonym for peak, pinnacle, or CLIMAX. They just picked the wrong word without realizing the difference in connotation.

Reactions: Tentacle-san

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
oh tentatcle vs girl i remember a game like that thou it was lolis and im pretty sure it would not be allowed on here cause rule 7

CHT

Nov 24, 2018
Game is pretty fun, but getting all the endings is a bit tough.
The reason is that you can actually go both "heroine"'s endings with a misdirection.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes