VN Unity Completed Take it or Leave it [v1.0] [VincenzoM]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

VincenzoM

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys what is the difference between the Incest Version 0.5: and the incest version 1.0?

I mean ofc the 1.0 have more content. But... do i need to play both the version to understand the plot. Or the 1.0 have all in?
If someone can give me some advice i really appreciate it.
Thank you
I'm sorry for the confustion, the 1.0 contains everything from the v0.5. The 0.5 version was just the Hellen part, now both parts are in the game.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Incest version, normal version ... lmao i've tagged them as normal version, crap version... :D
I tag it as incest awesome game and normal version. I perfer the incest over the normal XD but everyone have they fetish and they like. I think that only because you do not like the incest, that do not mean that is crap.

Eeeeewwww
Absolutely cn't fap to this.
Why? There is no sex thing in game?

Reactions: Blackfriar

Edgame

Jan 5, 2019
I tag it as incest awesome game and normal version. I perfer the incest over the normal XD but everyone have they fetish and they like. I think that only because you do not like the incest, that do not mean that is crap.
I did not say that i don't like it, read my comment again ... incest should be norm here ;)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
interesting game, gotta play it

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Well I finished that game.
It's more like a demo.
About 5 minutes for each ending.
Yes it has multiple endings.
Some good some bad some really bad some really really bad.
You can't save or screen save.
You have to start from the beginning each and every time yo want to see something new.
That's why I stay away from less then 500mb games.
It could be a demo or worse.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well its 5 min in every path , so he said : they dont need a save function , or even replay scenes .

Last edited:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Would be nice to have an Ending Gallery to view endings you've reached. Although holding the esc button to skip text does drastically reduce the time needed to reach each ending.

Reactions: Kripke

M'95

May 17, 2019
Well I finished that game.
It's more like a demo.
About 5 minutes for each ending.
Yes it has multiple endings.
Some good some bad some really bad some really really bad.
You can't save or screen save.
You have to start from the beginning each and every time yo want to see something new.
That's why I stay away from less then 500mb games.
It could be a demo or worse.
Man that was fast , nice game but ....... its like a demo pffff

u right about that ! so sad !
Size of game mostly has to do with what kind of format the graphics have (png, jpeg or webp).

Staying away from games smaller as 500 mb will make you miss some good and developed games (especially those made with webp).

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hm...i found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe i just have another definition of rape but i didn't see any rape in there or maybe i overlooked something. :unsure:

I don't think it needs a save function because you can skip through the stuff with ESC so fast that it doesn't matter that you can't save.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Hm...i found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe i just have another definition of rape but i didn't see any rape in there or maybe i overlooked something. :unsure:

I don't think it needs a save function because you can skip through the stuff with ESC so fast that it doesn't matter that you can't save.
Pick mother, fuck her, dont come inside, hesitate. This gets you rape scenes. And skipping is too slow for me due to fades between some renders.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes