VN Unity Completed Take it or Leave it [v1.0] [VincenzoM]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Pick mother, fuck her, dont come inside, hesitate. This gets you rape scenes. And skipping is too slow for me due to fades between some renders.
Hm..that i missed, thanks.

Honestly it doesn't really bother me because its not really a game that i would play several times after seeing all scenes since there is no reason to.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Hm...i found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe i just have another definition of rape but i didn't see any rape in there or maybe i overlooked something. :unsure:

I don't think it needs a save function because you can skip through the stuff with ESC so fast that it doesn't matter that you can't save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise I'm pretty sure you've got all of them listed.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Animations are good
+ Some of the other girls are hot

- MC looks like a low budget KJ Apa
- Steph is 19 years old? She looks like she's 40+... xD
- Helen says she's 46, but she looks like 70+

Sorry, not for me. Wish the girls were hotter. They look like they aged badly as... dunno, like they've seen some shit.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
and what is about this incest version , like some patch in text and that stuff or some changes in story?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
i know this is a short game ... but like, is there a walkthrough or collection of choices for viewing all the CGs in the game ?

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
There is no need for a save button. Each complete playthrough doesn't even take five minutes, it's more like 2! Use the ESC key to speed through the dialogue. There are three-four decision points for each branch, tops.

I like the game, and its various and inventive outcomes. Far too many games take too long to get to the action. Thumbs up and hope the dev keeps making games without having to play for hours before the good stuff!

kaorok

May 31, 2017
This is short and sweet and gets to the good parts quickly enough. I wish there was more preggo options tho!

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The game of the TV japanese game...It sounded promising at first, but ... In the end I was disappointed. Looks like the daughter has the same age as the mother,there's low interaction with the game, and the renders are regular 4/10

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
The game of the TV japanese game...It sounded promising at first, but ... In the end I was disappointed. Looks like the daughter has the same age as the mother,there's low interaction with the game, and the renders are regular 4/10
Where is those signature gifs from, please tell me its a movie or game. And where can I find it?

Reactions: varkatzas666
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes