Not that it necessarily means anything, but:

TakeMeSweet – Feb1 Update.png
FEB 1, 2021 AT 1:03 AM

Due to many changes and the division of the MC room into 2 different rooms
An update is sure to be!
Thank you for waiting.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Jesus look at the reviews for this game. And I remember playing the first version of this game. It was pretty hot and alright, but then he goes and makes this remake. And I think it's been about a year now that I've seen this game on hold or barely updated. He probably spent all his time making that rendered picture just to keep his cash flowing in, who knows if he's even been working on the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jesus look at the reviews for this game. And I remember playing the first version of this game. It was pretty hot and alright, but then he goes and makes this remake. And I think it's been about a year now that I've seen this game on hold or barely updated. He probably spent all his time making that rendered picture just to keep his cash flowing in, who knows if he's even been working on the game.
Reviews are beyond generous for the trash it is.

It's not often I slam games, even ones I don't like I tell people to give a chance but this needs a very wide birth.

Gameplay is awful, the MC is awful and the "story" is awful.

The only thing keeping it afloat are the girls, they are decent. With an MC that wasn't a creepy dumb fuck on the verge of raping people, a story that didn't make Twilight fanfic look like War and Peace and removal of all the grind it would be about average.

I think 1 and a half stars is 1 star too much.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
So how much content does this have compared to the original?

Is it better to play the original since it has more content? Looks like even the remake itself is abandoned.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So how much content does this have compared to the original?

Is it better to play the original since it has more content? Looks like even the remake itself is abandoned.
Riveralove is one of those developers that does not have a good reputation for their projects. On Feb 1, they said they were getting close. It's now over 2 months later, and still nothing. I wouldn't hold your breath for this game, and the original definitely will never be finished (since this is supposed to be a revamping of the original). IDK what I would think if I were a patron, but I'm guessing it would be dark thoughts directed at the developer....

Reactions: MAD6999

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Good on you Ava, surely rippin” this game multiple new ones
must have lit fire under dev to make it better ...
Post from Feb. 15.

View attachment 579728

Update within a few days ???
Not that it necessarily means anything, but:

View attachment 1040744
FEB 1, 2021 AT 1:03 AM

Due to many changes and the division of the MC room into 2 different rooms
An update is sure to be!
Thank you for waiting.
Reviews are beyond generous for the trash it is.

It's not often I slam games, even ones I don't like I tell people to give a chance but this needs a very wide birth.

Gameplay is awful, the MC is awful and the "story" is awful.

The only thing keeping it afloat are the girls, they are decent. With an MC that wasn't a creepy dumb fuck on the verge of raping people, a story that didn't make Twilight fanfic look like War and Peace and removal of all the grind it would be about average.

I think 1 and a half stars is 1 star too much.
Really!! What's the matter??? It was a good and promising game!!!
Alas .. this game dev has butter fingers and all the good there was
from the feedback and in them babes of this game must have slipped
right through into some gutter or smth...

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I found this game whilst cleaning up, since I don't recall playing it, or ever seeing it again, I looked it up and this quality post almost ruined my keyboard with spat out tea :D

Avaron1974 you are indeed a legend, thanks for the much-needed chuckle this morning.

Jan 2, 2022
I just want to make sure. There is ZERO sex in this game. The tags only say "groping" so no oral/vaginal/anal penetration?
The girls are cute. But I can look at swimsuit ads and see that much.
I need some DEEP, HARD, fucking with hopefully a creampie.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just want to make sure. There is ZERO sex in this game. The tags only say "groping" so no oral/vaginal/anal penetration?
The girls are cute. But I can look at swimsuit ads and see that much.
I need some DEEP, HARD, fucking with hopefully a creampie.
You are correct. There isn't anything in the game other than groping. The MC wasn't able to get to it faster than the developer was able to quit working. :rolleyes:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
"Some time, updates will be 2 times a month" . . . telling us more often why they're still not going to release a new version of the game. Yeah, if you continue to support this dev I have some farmland and a mansion in the Everglades I'd love to sell you.

Reactions: lightpower

tk4901

Nov 5, 2017
patreon news

A little news about the update. The development is slowly, but there is progress. As soon as the exact date appears, I will definitely inform you.
The reason for the delay, is the change of all locations, the interior and the improvement of characters, plot.
To all those who supported the game, I will definitely send a link to subsequent updates in a message personally.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: pgm_01
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes