byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Good game, one thing though, there isn't really NTR in this game, just sharing after training them to. But otherwise, the tags are fine.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I keep feeling like, looking at the book and the lack of anything happening at any of the Depts, this game keeps feeling like not much has actually been accomplished. I guess that's probably what this latest update was showing was going to happen and I hope that's the case.

I suppose I was also a bit disappointed that Emma wasn't one of the visits in this. She seemed to me like she was going to be more of your partner in everything than she's been used as.

I did like the Katy and Ceila bits though, and it's nice to know they aren't just mindless pawns but do feel actual love.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I keep feeling like, looking at the book and the lack of anything happening at any of the Depts, this game keeps feeling like not much has actually been accomplished. I guess that's probably what this latest update was showing was going to happen and I hope that's the case.

I suppose I was also a bit disappointed that Emma wasn't one of the visits in this. She seemed to me like she was going to be more of your partner in everything than she's been used as.

I did like the Katy and Ceila bits though, and it's nice to know they aren't just mindless pawns but do feel actual love.
You are right, I should actually go and visit Emma more, I will try to also get that in the next update.

I want her to have a special role, specially in the future, as a moral guide and etc. but right now, with the troubles they have ahead, it doesnt seems like she has much of a role

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
nice change

after new scenes (one row, begin from Vera)
suspicion max dropdown to 100
suspicion up to 108
end scenes = losе game

= very nice programming

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
nice change

after new scenes (one row, begin from Vera)
suspicion max dropdown to 100
suspicion up to 108
end scenes = losе game

= very nice programming
I made sure to reduce suspicion to 0 during many of these scenes... But now that I think about it, you were probably getting over 100+ of suspicion a day lol

Probably need to adjust your management before the event, you get also +3 manpower to work so you can put them into reducing your daily suspicion

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
I made sure to reduce suspicion to 0 during many of these scenes... But now that I think about it, you were probably getting over 100+ of suspicion a day lol

Probably need to adjust your management before the event, you get also +3 manpower to work so you can put them into reducing your daily suspicion
No
suspicion I get as a result of the end of the scene
you say daily suspicion is more than 100

Code:
dc_susp :(108)

_fac_club_susp :(0)
_fac_coffee_susp :(100)
_fac_library_susp :(13)
calculate: 113 > 108

_fin_susp_clubstaff :(30)
_fin_susp_countint :(53)
_fin_susp_dancer :(0)
_fin_susp_logis :(0)
_fin_susp_prost :(0)
_fin_susp_raid :(18)
_fin_susp_research :(0)
_fin_susp_sabot :(0)
_fin_susp_serum :(0)
_fin_susp_traff :(0)
calculate: 101 < 108

_ins_log_susp_daily :(5)
calculate: 5 < 108

if u hear me
susp 0 up to 108
not up to 113
not up to 101

may be 113-5? (2-nd group - 4-th group)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
No
suspicion I get as a result of the end of the scene
you say daily suspicion is more than 100

Code:
dc_susp :(108)

_fac_club_susp :(0)
_fac_coffee_susp :(100)
_fac_library_susp :(13)
calculate: 113 > 108

_fin_susp_clubstaff :(30)
_fin_susp_countint :(53)
_fin_susp_dancer :(0)
_fin_susp_logis :(0)
_fin_susp_prost :(0)
_fin_susp_raid :(18)
_fin_susp_research :(0)
_fin_susp_sabot :(0)
_fin_susp_serum :(0)
_fin_susp_traff :(0)
calculate: 101 < 108

_ins_log_susp_daily :(5)
calculate: 5 < 108

if u hear me
susp 0 up to 108
not up to 113
not up to 101

may be 113-5? (2-nd group - 4-th group)
You are the one not understanding: I reset suspicion when the event happens, but since you produce too much suspicion a day (over 100) is insta game over when the scene is done, because I start a new day once the scene is done. You can fix it with a cheat or just readjust your manpower and policies around the coffee shop beforehand, or adding workers to reduce suspicion

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I've been on the fence about trying this game out because the size seems a bit small for something in development for over a year. Does this game have enough content or is it short?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Where is NTR here?
Nowhere, the admins tag it as NTR because is a highly disputed tag and its better safe than sorry

What there is is optional training in public use, where the girls trained fuck other people

You could say I guess that Erika is cheating since she is married, but her husband never appears in game

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Am I the only one getting a 403 from Zippyshare?

Also, for Linux users: grant execution permission to TakeOver.sh and the associated binary.
No you are not. Comments are widely spread. Zippy has blocked several countries including mine. It can be got round by using a VPN or a proxy with a suitable country option. I went with the VPN option and I have had no problems since then.

215303j

I've been on the fence about trying this game out because the size seems a bit small for something in development for over a year. Does this game have enough content or is it short?
There is a HUGE amount of content here mate!
Depending how fast of a reader you are, but I'd say at least 20 hours of gameplay (rough estimate).
Go for it, you won't be disappointed!

Reactions: jish55
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes