666bbb666

May 21, 2018
im no coder, but i think the problem is because of how the game calculates things, or in which order. Also so long it doesnt slows the game down/it works, thats enough for me, I am not aiming to become a master programmer haha
I'm not a programming guru either.

but it seems to me that every developer strives to surpass competitors :)
on the other hand, I am aware that I am looking from the perspective of a perfectionist... and this point of view tells me that everything that relates to the gameplay should not have flaws... (this approach facilitates further changes if required)

and you I caught a bug (reset maximum), 2 or 3 times (including this time)
but in any case, you decide - to raise the quality of the product or not, I just drew your attention to this obvious bug ;)

PS undoubtedly I am grateful to you for hints on gameplay

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Question, the story on the current patch ends when you are sent to talk with Cynthia and Branka to start with the concurrent corruption of departments, right?

Or am i missing something?

Great game BTW, one of the best i have played lately

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Question, the story on the current patch ends when you are sent to talk with Cynthia and Branka to start with the concurrent corruption of departments, right?

Or am i missing something?

Great game BTW, one of the best i have played lately
Thank you and yeah, that's the end of the current story :D

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
its quite costly but i dont recall if it was like 1-2000, just cheat money and pay for it, then remove the extra money if you dont want to ruin the experience too much :p
\the money isnt the issue... im not too sure where and how im supposed to pay it...

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
nah, she doesnt takes a lover, she seduces him to help you and only if you agree to it :p so it is optional
Tell me, would there be options to make Emma more dominant with the MC, like she is with Luca? Or, maybe, to cuck him? Honestly, with her asking MC to kiss her mouth filled with Luca's cum and jokes about creating monster in her I thought that has already been implemented. Btw, so far she is the most interesting girl in the game, with or without those features I mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
Is there no new walkthrough yet? Or just not pinned to the top?
Walkthrough for content up to version 0.5 is on the first page, under extras. After that it can be found in the journal in game (when you get to the point in the story where the journal switches appearance you are done with 0.5 content).

mtlkat

Jan 6, 2019
Whenever i try to continue on with the chemical plant corruption i keep getting an error when starting part 3. Attached is my full traceback log. I had previously saved the game just before it started and rolled back to the street where it then said updated to v0.15 but i still keep getting the error. Looked over the plants rpy file but i cant see anything wrong with the coding View attachment traceback.txt

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Whenever i try to continue on with the chemical plant corruption i keep getting an error when starting part 3. Attached is my full traceback log. I had previously saved the game just before it started and rolled back to the street where it then said updated to v0.15 but i still keep getting the error. Looked over the plants rpy file but i cant see anything wrong with the coding View attachment 330188
i will fix it later, but whenever this happens, you can just ignore and continue the game

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
MaraTDuoDev game keeps being intriguing so far and I've liked v0.15 style aswell, it wasn't boring or alienating imo (I've only found useless going to downtown to take over the chemical plant since all the scene where effectively played in PPF HQ, so it would have made more sense to go to the HQ I guess).

That said there are a couple of things that bother me since many releases, all located in our diary.

1. Biggest one, subjects section (Celia, Katy, Dimitria and Jana are just fine).
-Vera miss Loyalty trait plus Basic Task and Advanced Task skills (everything fixable through console)
-Margaret miss Loyalty trait plus Basic Task and Advanced Task skills (fixable through console except for Basic Task: icon doesn't appear).
-Erika miss Loyalty trait plus Basic Task and Advanced Task skills (everything fixable through console).
Cynthia, Branka, Jayce and Claire are broken, they all show T default % on every traits while they should be like this:
-Cynthia: Loyalty trait, Basic Task and Combat training (according to her description) skills, Lust trigger.
-Branka: Loyalty trait, Basic Task and Combat training skills, Submission trigger.
-Jayce shouldn't actually have that tab at all since atm isn't possible to corrupt her.
-Claire: Loyalty trait, Basic Task skill, Lust trigger.

Apart from Jayce and Emma (which is fine since she doesn't have the plus tab) who aren't corrupted atm and apart from Nela (which is totally brainwashed but in another way) the other character (in the control path) all gone through CREED so they must have loyalty trait plus their other actual competences highlightened.
Also, we still miss Luka in our diary and he's kind of a relevant char! As well as Dana and Alenka ofc.

2. In departments we should be able to explore University tab whith the pic of the headmaster, the amount of control (X/100) we have and a lil bit of description since it was our last target and we gained kinda a lot of control over it at the end of v0.15.

3. In facilities, Library miss "provide" line where are listed the amount of freedom etc gained daily

There are other few bugs and inconsistency but anything major like the ones I've listed over.

EDIT: detailed things better.

Last edited:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
MaraTDuoDev Noticed that while training Mirjana for voyeurism it shows that you only need 10 supplies to train her not the 20 that it actually costs to start the training in CREED. Not really a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Jayce shouldn't actually have that tab at all since atm isn't possible to corrupt her.
MaraTDuoDev I've edited my previous post to make it more detailed and brief.

Also, about the quoted line, I've found and fixed Jayce error: in screen journal subjects.rpy at line 463 it uses erika_corr instead of jay_corr variable.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
nah, she doesnt takes a lover, she seduces him to help you and only if you agree to it :p so it is optional
You haven't answered me, so I'm repeating my questions: would there be options to make Emma more dominant with the MC, like she is with Luca? Or, maybe, to cuck him?

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes