Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You haven't answered me, so I'm repeating my questions: would there be options to make Emma more dominant with the MC, like she is with Luca? Or, maybe, to cuck him?
There have been character alteration researches introduced to the game (not yet included) considering that we are already able to change her body ttype to "Ideal" you might be able to change her character to "Dominant" aswell at some point.
Also it was already mentioned that in a far later release the option to corrupt currently uncorruptable characters will be introduced...
so maybe patience? It's only theoretical afterall

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
My question is about NTR tag...is it Netori or Netorare ?? is there cuckolding content ? or the NTR tag is useless ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My question is about NTR tag...is it Netori or Netorare ?? is there cuckolding content ? or the NTR tag is useless ?
More useless than anything of the above... you can train the girls for public use, so they'll fuck anything that can't run fast enough if they are horny (and they always are), you can also use them as whores if you do that... otherwise there is a case of shareing a partner if you dcide to do so. All is absolutely avoidable and I am not sure you can call it cucking or cheating if YOU decide to make the girls do it.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
so basically there's no one to one cuckolding situation just whoring some girls out.
Actually there are scenes where you meet your mother fucking random people on the street without you telling her to do it. But for that to happen you would first have to train her to do it. Then she would just to to town and randomly fuck people.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
0.14 is already public, I dont update this thread tho, but you could check the patreon
Yeah.. I actually have been supporting your Patreon for a while now, but I had to take a break for the month of July to pay for my trip to Jamaica.. #1stworldprobs I guess I’ll just wait till I re pledge..

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah.. I actually have been supporting your Patreon for a while now, but I had to take a break for the month of July to pay for my trip to Jamaica.. #1stworldprobs I guess I’ll just wait till I re pledge..
but you dont have to wait :p 0.14 is already free haha

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Since people been asking, I will add an alternative NTR route for Emma (I mean is already tagged as NTR, so may as well...) alongside with a public and a personal route too.

NTR route: Humilation, cum swapping, more "extreme" content. She may have more initiative and have sex on her own without necessarily asking you
Public: She fucks others when you ask her to, and her dialogue nor actions are humiliating towards you, and content is more mild

Personal route: She only has sex with you, more romantic route

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Because it's interesting and there are heavy hints about this path already in the game.
Ehh.. different strokes for different folks I guess.. just because I don’t understand it doesn’t necessarily make it wrong I suppose..

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes