NotSlonique

Sep 10, 2020
I just started the game for the first time and I checked out all the options with Katy and even though I have done nothing in this game I chose submissive RP and she just sucked my dick without any build-up bc I said so. what a garbage game

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Prettyfunny game, need an option to make the t extbox invisible, most of the time all the scenes are hidden sniff

Reactions: Cavpal

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
pk2000 threw a temper tantrum and bailed over what happened in this thread. Maybe he's still posting it elsewhere, if somebody wants to try and track it down. (Or maybe someone else with the know-how, inclination, and time would be so kind as to pick up the torch?)

Last edited:

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Anyone know cheat for reducing freadom? Because now its completly broken and block some content.
What I mean, that both library and coffe shop supposed to generate 2 freedim and then .5 a day after upgrades but now they generate this without upgrades or control. So by the time I unlock Petras farm my fredom is 50 and all events are at 2/3. And this is with spending time only unlocking facilities without single missing day.
So cheat anyone? Or way to fix fredom generation (that tooltip clearly say you are controlling but instead it run without control).
Edit
Okay. Apparently to stop library and cafe generating freedom you need to unlock such upgrades, check them and uncheck next day. But club generate as much freedom and its 37 freedom when I unlock farm. So please tell me cheat for freedom.

Last edited:

Elbrasch

Jul 5, 2018
Concerning Incest Patch:
Maybe I am missing something. But... The name-change seems pretty well supported already by the original developer. This should be well backwards compatible and maybe also forward compatible.
Through no guarantees outside of a quick test/peek on windows. Was ready to spin up a full text replacement script. All the credit goes to Studio Dystopia and pk2000, I just spend a few minutes on this.
The names seem to get locked in on game start, so you seem to have to start a new one with this I guess. It may work when having the save update.
Happy fetish week all of you.
Edit:
I was wrong:
You don't need to start a new game to update names, you can just do "Misc. choices" - "Browse internet" - "Update names" at home.

Last edited:

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
This is... surprisingly good. My only request is that the events be triggered automatically instead of having to dip into the events menu. Maybe even a flashy icon that an event is now available?

In one sense this is similar to another game: Corruption, but much better execution.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Concerning Incest Patch:
Maybe I am missing something. But... The name-change seems pretty well supported already by the original developer. This should be well backwards compatible and maybe also forward compatible.
Through no guarantees outside of a quick test/peek on windows. Was ready to spin up a full text replacement script. All the credit goes to Studio Dystopia and pk2000, I just spend a few minutes on this.
The names seem to get locked in on game start, so you seem to have to start a new one with this I guess. It may work when having the save update.
Happy fetish week all of you.
You don't need to start a new game to update names, you can just do "Misc. choices" - "Browse internet" - "Update names" at home.

Oct 26, 2019
I started this game a couple of days ago and I've really liked it. The scenario, characters, and writing are all quite enjoyable.

One thing I hope to see more of in the future is a return to the resource management and task-juggling of the early game. I haven't completed all the story content yet, but I do feel I've reached a point at which I've basically won and am just clicking buttons as directed to continue the story without any real choice or input.

The great many repeatable scenes are generous and welcome, but a scene viewer to replay one-time scenes would be nice as well.

I know it's far too late to retool a story of this size, but I had hoped for a little less woman-hatred and more of a focus on the serum being a way to free people from the mental and emotional slavery of the regime. There is nothing wrong with dominant/submissive relationships, but the main character is sometimes so spiteful that it takes me out of the story.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I see in the tags Anal sex, gay, male protag, mind control. Who is the male you can have sex with in this game?

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Is this game worth playing if i'm not interested in ntr/sharing content? Or is it most of the game?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is this game worth playing if i'm not interested in ntr/sharing content? Or is it most of the game?
Been awhile since I played, but very little NTR/Sharing, and all can be 'avoided'. There are parts where you can have your mom/sister become sex workers/dancers/etc as part of the 'takeover' process... but you do not have to.
All in all a fun game, do not let the NTR/Sharing scare you off - jump in and have some fun! :>)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
-----------------------------------------

Hello patrons! First of all, happy holidays! And thank you all for your support!
Due to the season, the update was delayed a little bit, just a few days, but we apologize for this! Nevertheless, the amount of content in this update it's the same as in past ones, so we hope you enjoy it and have fun during the holidays!
Without further ado, here is the changelog!
CHANGELOG
  • Updated Branka and Cynthia with the new journal.
  • 9 scenes for both, which include dates, hangout, and observe actions. These (except date) have public use versions too.
  • New kiss and grope scenes for both.
  • Added a public use toggle for them, activable from the training section in the journal.
We wish you again happy holidays. If you have any feedback, report, or comment about the game, join our discord community, where we answer the fastest! Take care and good luck!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes