• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I want to know it too, I cant find the way to play the NTR content of the game, can anyone help me, please?
The NTR in this story/game is minimal, and does not include the Mom. One girl has the chance to 'help' you by 'having fun' with another NPC in the park early on in the game. I know of no other NTR scenes in the game.
Edit: I suppose you could include the Club jobs as potential 'NTR' scenes, but you really do not see anything and you assign them the jobs... so it is hard to describe that as NTR as it is defined around here

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
why is the save not in a file to download ????
When you click the link it should download the file. If it shows texts, right click the file link and click download link if you are in pc. Else tap and hold the link and press download link if you are in mobile phone which is the last option in the screesshot below. Screenshot_2021-08-24-09-48-37-313_com.opera.browser.jpg

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
could you upate the i-patch for 0.41? as always thank you :)
To: pk2000 Hi there. :)
Please update the patch. Thanks in advance. :cool:
Does not need an update (at least for this version). :giggle:

If you are reaaaaally picky just open the "script.rpy" from the ipatch and change search and replace
if game_version != "0.40": to if game_version != "0.41":.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Does not need an update (at least for this version). :giggle:

If you are reaaaaally picky just open the "script.rpy" from the ipatch and change search and replace
if game_version != "0.40": to if game_version != "0.41":.
okay, nice many thanks, stay awesome :)

Reactions: pk2000

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
I have forced update bug too... cant proceed at all. This game is buggy as fuck.

Edit: it's when you recruit Nela and decide what to make of her. All options lead to forced update bug.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes