AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've just fixed it:
Replace the original university.rpy with this.

This made it fail entirely for me. After replacing it I couldn't even start the game. I'll try again.

EDIT: Found out what it was.. I placed it in "\game" first. Then I moved it to the correct folder straight after, but somehow it found itself back in \game again and messed everything up. It's all good now.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There are a few spots where I notice sisters calling each other roommate. Is this necessary for the Patreon version? Emma is calling Vera "roommate" for instance. I'm sure I saw a few others places as well.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
After Emma had her ideal body transformation, threesomes with her and either Celia or Katy lead to uncaught exception errors. I assume there are renders missing - not going to post the full traceback as it's reproducible:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'emma/actions/3some celia/03_id.png'>:
  File "game/emma.rpy", line 1642, in script
    em "Hello Mi- oh my!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'emma/actions/3some celia/03_id.png'.
[..]
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.26
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'emma/actions/3some katy/01_id.png'>:
  File "game/emma.rpy", line 1550, in script
    "They decided to make a show for me before we begin, to get me in the mood. A little present for the man who planned all this."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'emma/actions/3some katy/01_id.png'.
[..]
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.26

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
As everyone has stated for issues with Erika / erikamen error see page 160, the proper released fix file is there and if you follow the instructions there it works fine

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
As everyone has stated for issues with Erika / erikamen error see page 160, the proper released fix file is there and if you follow the instructions there it works fine
Thanks, I missed the post. Its working again, thank you vm.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
When they're implemented into the game. For every gene therapy they need to do an additional set of renders for each scene that character is in. It even says that in the game.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
when getting an update to the game how to you get the stats from the old game to the updated verison
What do you mean with stats? Do you mean how do you transfer saves?

Saves are in: \TakeOver\game\saves

...of your old folder.

jim1704

Mar 16, 2020
I got 2.6 but when i go to load a save from 2.3 it tells me that "this is all for this update and I dont get anything new"

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Seems interesting, I'm just wary of the VN tag. I'm not into "games" that only consist of clicking through dialog. So, how much actual gameplay is in this?

Prasak

Dec 17, 2019
Really lot of gameplay, but some bugs (look in the forum). You must lead the revolution, fight the goverment, but stay safe from being caught. You train your corrupted ladies and assign roles and tasks to them. You must talke care of your property, your research, your ladies. Corrupt more and more of the city....

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Really lot of gameplay, but some bugs (look in the forum). You must lead the revolution, fight the goverment, but stay safe from being caught. You train your corrupted ladies and assign roles and tasks to them. You must talke care of your property, your research, your ladies. Corrupt more and more of the city....
Alright, sounds decent enough. Will check this out at some point. Thank.

HanSton

May 31, 2017
Full traceback:
File "game/erika.rpy", line 2, in script
jump erikamenu
File "D:\Yesfile\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Yesfile\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'erikamenu'.

What is that ???

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Full traceback:
File "game/erika.rpy", line 2, in script
jump erikamenu
File "D:\Yesfile\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Yesfile\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'erikamenu'.

What is that ???

Fix for that is noted at the top of this page and is on Page 160. The Dev fixed it awhile back. *smiles*

Jon14

Jan 28, 2018
I encounter a problem when I clicked Activism. Is there a solution for this? The post on pg 166 to solve Emma and Katy 3some didn't work for me as well. Please help, thks.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I encounter a problem when I clicked Activism. Is there a solution for this? The post on pg 166 to solve Emma and Katy 3some didn't work for me as well. Please help, thks.
Apologies, have not seen that one before. The Dev visits off and on, they would have some idea. I did not get that error with a fresh install from the last update. Sorry.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes