Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
it must be imo
Most games will change from "0.x" to "1.x" with completion (later bugfixes and/or additions notwithstanding). However, not all do, there are quite a few examples of higher version numbers without being completed. And there are 0.x games which are completed. In the end, the version number isn't standardized and just isn't a reliable indicator of progress.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Great game. Dev get an Itch I would buy it. I don't support patreon blind-faith subsciption plus censorship model. Here use this it may not be as good as the guy who does the pro patch but makes the game mostly work till he updates it. Glad to see this focused on Katie and Celia they are the best. Animations and fleshing out with more renders would go miles imo as well. Update on computer at home after patch to fix names.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, did he ever finish up the training with all the versions of Nela or has he still not got to the last one?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Great game. Dev get an Itch I would buy it. I don't support patreon blind-faith subsciption plus censorship model. Here use this it may not be as good as the guy who does the pro patch but makes the game mostly work till he updates it. Glad to see this focused on Katie and Celia they are the best. Animations and fleshing out with more renders would go miles imo as well. Update on computer at home after patch to fix names.
Dev's already on Itch at

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
I am kinda confused with this game a little tutorial would be nice. How do you corrupt any of those girls?

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
ipatch updated to v0.37 (extract and replace files/folders) :)

edit: attached a backup of the original *.rpy files (you don't need it, unless you want to restore/revert the normal dialogs)
how long until this patch gets an update?

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
usually he/she will do it on the weekend after an update, but sometimes reallife hits hard and he/she could take longer up to a month or more
well it is not the modder's fault that the dev does not just make it easy to do a patch but i wish that one patch could just be used for every version of the game like so many others

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes