PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You'll find the latest ipatch here .
I tried to place these folders in game and it created duplicates. There are too many character and character screen subfolders with the same rpy rpyc pdf files. Please provide instructions where to download so that it replaces and doesn't just add duplicate files that stop the game from playing.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I tried to place these folders in game and it created duplicates. There are too many character and character screen subfolders with the same rpy rpyc pdf files. Please provide instructions where to download so that it replaces and doesn't just add duplicate files that stop the game from playing.
Generally speaking, the main "game" subfolder is your best bet for rpy/rpa (or +c) files if no other instructions are provided.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
It's not that difficult...
Step by step instructions
1. 01.PNG 2. 02a.PNG 02b.PNG 3. 03.PNG 4. 04.PNG 5. 05.PNG

:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: tnbounds

metadeos

Jan 23, 2018
I'm getting a "Forced update bug" notice as soon as I load any save. Last played on 0.36 I think, if that helps. Tried to do the shower scene w/ Katy, got the following in the traceback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CTR -X

Aninefan

Sep 3, 2021
Hw doyou even colevt intelligancevpoints and you can only bulk the girls up once you cant evan create a custimizable fene to splice

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes