Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks buddy
Oh, NTR's part for girlfriend looks great, I play the game because of that

Do you know if the developer will adds the girlfriend path (share without brainwashing) for other girls or not?
Unsure. Again what I sort of labeled "light ntr", you have a few girls you can send them out to do stuff, but by that point you have either already brainwashed them, or transformed them, so its really just one shot scenes with strangers you can make a few girls engage in. Not very dialogue heavy or otherwise.

I'll probably retry the series in about 1-2 more updates. PLaying update to update the changes are usually pretty small to slightly moderate, but I would finish in about 5 or less minutes. So when I do try it again, I'll have hopefully some options with a variety of stuff.

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
I got the new journal now, but i haven't put the first 3 into creed. Is it somehow possible to creed or corrupt people with the new overlay?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Take Over 0.64 with Incest mod by Elbrasch and a little cheat mod I've put in too
Access cheat toggle from preferences during game - Warning! this may break the story if used inappropriately.
Variable viewer and console to change. Same warning as above.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.64

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hey i played the time a long time ago , but i have a problem , how i can use serum on Vera etc ? With the new interface i can fuck all with only 20 corruption ....

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
where in the game has a gay scene?
I believe when you have a three some with your GF. You might be able to fuck the guy solo too. Just wondering are you really into it.

I was just thinking this is my cubby short baby maker he doesn't get any action.

Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
Is there a bug with the actions you can take and the low corruption you have when you get the new journal?
To explain, i just got the new journal, i have Celia, Katy, Dimitria and Mirjana on 100 Corr. and obviously i can do any action i like with them.
But Vera Margaret etc. are all only on 20 and as i understand i can increase their corr just by further playing the story.
So far so good, but why am i able to do everything i want with them, like blowjob, sex and anal when they are only at 20?
is that a bug or is that on purpose? Doens´t really make sense to me from the point of the story.

Also without the game mentiong anything at all Emma changed from 100 love to 0 corr., witch is no problem for me but seems a bit weird.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes