Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
sadly not much happended in this update.. still.. holidays and a new year.. kinda expected.. keep up the good fight.

Reactions: Cavpal

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Takeis Journey [0.18 Part 2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (2.5 GB/ 991 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr1green

Feb 8, 2022
I downloaded the gofile. At 1.84gb. The last update is 1.99gb how does that work? Also I have 17gb free but it won't update and says app not installed.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
just my curiousity, are u planning on BDSM too? :BootyTime: such spanking make them happy, love having sex being tied up, n etc? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Takeis Journey [0.16 Part 2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1.7 GB/ 759 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain
TakeisJourney-0.16Part2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Thank you!

I downloaded the gofile. At 1.84gb. The last update is 1.99gb how does that work? Also I have 17gb free but it won't update and says app not installed.
Help... Why can't install in my Android this new update...
For everyone having the same problem:
The Android version was not installing on Android 13 and smartphones with a 2 GB apk size limit when it was released for patrons, when fixing the issue I believe it created a new game somehow, so if you are having problems installing the new update, just delete the old content and is likely that you will need to start a new save, hopefully for the last time.
As it was reported, I'm going to fix the animations that are not 60fps anymore, this wasn't supposed to happen, probably related to lowering the quality.

Those are problems related only to Android, you don't need to worry about them if you are a PC player.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Pitopito

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe it's a newbie question, but I've seen this kind of art in some other games (Lewd Town & Bawdy Traditions). What program is being used to make this game? I would like to start using it. Thanks.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Allright i have a question hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have almost 30 events across main events and different girl events that i have no idea how too trigger, i have max stats with the girls i can meet and max stats with the mc, but still no new events appear, this have been the case for a few updates now, but for each update i just get more events that i can´t trigger, right now i am trying too trace the events through the walkthrough but i am beginning too think a restart is needed thx in advance for any help.

user8465

Sep 25, 2022
All animations make my CPU (i5-9300H) usage go up to 100% (RAM and GPU usage are normal). Some animations become a bit laggy, others drop to less than 1 FPS.
I tried making the game use my GTX1660Ti instead of the integrated card but CPU usage didn't change.
Any idea what might be causing this ?

Reactions: kroxxxx

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Allright i have a question hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. I have almost 30 events across main events and different girl events that i have no idea how too trigger, i have max stats with the girls i can meet and max stats with the mc, but still no new events appear, this have been the case for a few updates now, but for each update i just get more events that i can´t trigger, right now i am trying too trace the events through the walkthrough but i am beginning too think a restart is needed thx in advance for any help.
Wait a moment i think i am on too something now managed too trigger one more event ;)

kroxxxx

Nov 11, 2021
All animations make my CPU (i5-9300H) usage go up to 100% (RAM and GPU usage are normal). Some animations become a bit laggy, others drop to less than 1 FPS.
I tried making the game use my GTX1660Ti instead of the integrated card but CPU usage didn't change.
Any idea what might be causing this ?
Well we have the same problem and I think the problem is the mkv (game-movie), I tried to convert a mkv file to mp4, then to mkv and it worked, not all but some yes, it's something the developer should fix

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes