KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Why is this game so laggy (Windows 7)? It's causing lag to my whole PC despite 10% CPU usage. I've never had this problem with other Ren'Py games.

Reactions: Cavpal and MD27

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Why is this game so laggy (Windows 7)? It's causing lag to my whole PC despite 10% CPU usage. I've never had this problem with other Ren'Py games.
Sorry to hear that!
That's strange since you have only 10% CPU usage, it's on a specific part or every time?

I tested the game on Windows 8/Windows 10 and had no problems... Can you try changing the Renderer?
Press Shift + G in the Main Menu to change your renderer and restart the game.

Could also be a problem with this Ren'py version + Windows 7, but I wouldn't be able to solve that.

If someone else uses Windows 7, would be great to report if there's a similar problem.

Last edited:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The English badly needs a proofreader, but the foundation of this game (the ideas, the designs, the images) are all solid.
See if you can get someone to give it a once-over and you've got a hit!

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Android version???
In the future, I'm still learning how to code properly to Android.
The English badly needs a proofreader, but the foundation of this game (the ideas, the designs, the images) are all solid.
See if you can get someone to give it a once-over and you've got a hit!
Thanks for saying that, I will try to improve my grammar!
So no NTR content for now or no NTR content ever, just to know.
No NTR content ever.
Most of them have pretty decent Koikatsu models, so they'll probably get used by the dev
I created all the models, but used some ideas from other models, especially since their Boruto versions are rare to find, for me at least.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I really would love to play a good parody game of Naruto (or MHA) but all of them fail to draw me in from the very beginning because they all have a game only MC.

The female models look good.

Reactions: Ferrumx

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for saying that, I will try to improve my grammar!
Don't feel too bad about your grammer. English is a terribly inconsistent language, and judging from the description in the first post, your grammer is understandable (and much better than MTL).

Your game description could be written something like this:

"The Takei clan had a normal civilian life for centuries, but their historical enemy has finally returned, and she shows no mercy in the pursuit of her goals. Now after learning what your family hid from you, it is up the the last Takei man to save those caught in her evil grasp!

But don't worry, there are some Kunoichis ready to help and please you as you save their fathers, husbands, and friends."

Of course there are plenty of other ways to rewrite this (and probably quite a few of them better than mine) but you can see that your grammer isn't too far off.

Now to take a look at your game and see what I think of it!

Edit, never mind it looks like the description has already been vastly improved.

Last edited:

DakotaGoat

Jan 14, 2020
Sorry to hear that!
That's strange since you have only 10% CPU usage, it's on a specific part or every time?

I tested the game on Windows 8/Windows 10 and had no problems... Can you try changing the Renderer?
Press Shift + G in the Main Menu to change your renderer and restart the game.

Could also be a problem with this Ren'py version + Windows 7, but I wouldn't be able to solve that.

If someone else uses Windows 7, would be great to report if there's a similar problem.
I'm also having tremendous lag issues. And i have windows 10. I'm no computer expert, but according to what i'm seeing on my task manager, it nearly fills up the RAM. I can hardly make it through a couple renders before the game slows down ridiculously. It eventually gets to the point where i'm progressing through a line of dialogue only every 20 or so seconds. I've tried changing the Renderer. Not sure what else to do.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes