TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Ok, I've been thinking this for a long time, but this new update just confirms it.
Why the fuck is the main character a crybaby loser? it's exactly like the entity in his mind says "They only like you cause your powers".
He's stupid, whiny, pathetic and cowardly, and if it wasn't for his powers and the situation, no girl would even bother to see him.
The main character is just a stupid guy for whom I don't feel any kind of empathy and all he has are gift powers, how do you expect me to be happy that he regains control and defeats his evil version, when his evil version is cooler and much better than him, it doesn't make me happy, it makes me fed up and I just want the main character to die for good so that his evil version is the real protagonist, I really just want him to lose for good.
The only thing I want to say is: Is it necessary for this pathetic crybaby to be our protagonist and not his evil version?
(The game doesn't even give us an option to choose, everything just happens without any choice we have made before mattering, at least let me not choose the loser protagonist). View attachment 3540953 View attachment 3540955
And no, I don't care in the least about his moral dilemmas of whether "it's not right to manipulate girls' feelings like that" when he himself is fucking married women, so besides being a loser, he is also a hypocrite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

saitamamd

Jan 6, 2020
The android version is not working cause it's not the Dev posting... He used to post the update here right when he posts the public version on Patreon but after people started posting before his 2 weeks, he didnt post here anymore. It's always the same stuff, devs post the game for free here after some time but people dont want to wait and the devs give up.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ok, I've been thinking this for a long time, but this new update just confirms it.
Why the fuck is the main character a crybaby loser? it's exactly like the entity in his mind says "They only like you cause your powers".
He's stupid, whiny, pathetic and cowardly, and if it wasn't for his powers and the situation, no girl would even bother to see him.
The main character is just a stupid guy for whom I don't feel any kind of empathy and all he has are gift powers, how do you expect me to be happy that he regains control and defeats his evil version, when his evil version is cooler and much better than him, it doesn't make me happy, it makes me fed up and I just want the main character to die for good so that his evil version is the real protagonist, I really just want him to lose for good.
The only thing I want to say is: Is it necessary for this pathetic crybaby to be our protagonist and not his evil version?
(The game doesn't even give us an option to choose, everything just happens without any choice we have made before mattering, at least let me not choose the loser protagonist).
screenshot0002.png
that scene was a major backslide.
MC had a lot of character growth over the years.
but then we get that scene which was reverting him back to how he was at the beginning before any char growth occurred.
(not saying I liked how he was at first, but at least he seemed to grow out of it... for a little bit)

Reactions: TKdropemoff

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
but then we get that scene which was reverting him back to how he was at the beginning before any char growth occurred.
(not saying I liked how he was at first, but at least he seemed to grow out of it... for a little bit)
MC was getting a bit better.. now he is going back into his old ways... backwards. He should be more mature then what he is now.. not as dumb in the head, and pussy. For sure don't make sense for him to act this way, when he is as strong as he is. Well, his evil side. Just hoping for more growth. He was unbearable early on.. he is getting that way again.

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
My game always force close after i copy Himawari patch to android/data/com.ferrum.takeisjourney/files/game. At first the game is ok, but after i save, close the game and open the game again, suddenly my game force close, again and again. Can someone help me?

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
My game always force close after i copy Himawari patch to android/data/com.ferrum.takeisjourney/files/game. At first the game is ok, but after i save, close the game and open the game again, suddenly my game force close, again and again. Can someone help me?
Solved... I find that the script.rpy is not compatible for android, so the game automatically re-write the script data is named script.rpyc because of that the system error cuz reading scrypt data twice. Solution is delete SCRIPT.RPY and the game can run normal again, but for scene with Himawari i don't know it's still can to play or not, cuz i'm not there yet. Screenshot_20240419-001344.jpg

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I was just about to finally give this game a try...If there is one thing I cannot stand it's negative character development.

Reactions: Pablo.cinco
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes