Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
I was able to see only 1 new scene which is with Yodo. Nothing else.
  • 2 New Sarada Events
  • 2 New Eida Events
  • 2 New Sumire Events
  • 2 New Yodo Events
  • 2 New Tsunade Events
  • 2 New Mei Events
  • 2 New Anko Events
  • 1 New Team Fun (Lady Takei + Ino)
  • 7 New Animations (H-Scene)
This Event's can you play without the Hima Patch.

• 2 New Hako Events
This Event can you only play with the Hima patch.

So, you have much content without the patch, but with the patch have you 2 Events for a loli character. Oh und all content with Hima ore her littlte girlfriend are blocked without patch, but all other charakters can you play with.

Oh you must max all stats, so Love Points, Lust Points and Relationship Points, when you anyone don't grind enough can you don't play the events with this character ore events where this character is envolved.

I have a 100 % Save inkl. Hima Patch

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
i can see that there is new content with hima but i can talk with her when i go to the uzumaki house. What happened with her?
you need to install the Hima patch for that, but the hima patch for this version hasn't been released yet.
Someone leaked this 1 week early so that content isn't available, despite what the log says.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
  • 2 New Sarada Events
  • 2 New Eida Events
  • 2 New Sumire Events
  • 2 New Yodo Events
  • 2 New Tsunade Events
  • 2 New Mei Events
  • 2 New Anko Events
  • 1 New Team Fun (Lady Takei + Ino)
  • 7 New Animations (H-Scene)
This Event's can you play without the Hima Patch.

• 2 New Hako Events
This Event can you only play with the Hima patch.

So, you have much content without the patch, but with the patch have you 2 Events for a loli character. Oh und all content with Hima ore her littlte girlfriend are blocked without patch, but all other charakters can you play with.

Oh you must max all stats, so Love Points, Lust Points and Relationship Points, when you anyone don't grind enough can you don't play the events with this character ore events where this character is envolved.

I have a 100 % Save inkl. Hima Patch
IIRC in the past, there have been cases where a scene that exists without the patch would be modified when you install the patch.
so you could end up watching an unpatched scene, then patching, and thus missing a tiny bit of content.

i am also always concerned that switch from patched to unpatched back and forth could cause some bug.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
i get why people say you can play the game without hima patch, but what's the point of playing a game where you don't have acces to all content?
this is why people ask about the patch.
i am waiting for it to be released as well before playing this patch, wasn't going to respond in this post, untill i saw people simply saying to play without.
please do understand that we do not intend to ruin your fun of the game, but we also want our fun with the game, and for us, the hima patch is a important part of the game.

that is all i will say.

Reactions: Vyniril

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
how long does it take for the patch to be available usually ?
hard to say, don't know if it is the dev posting it, or some 3th party unlocking the code for the content.
depending on, it could normaly take from few hours to weeks.
could also be, that the content is added later through the patch, than it could take more than a month, depending on buggs creatod in the prosses.

Silz1010

Aug 25, 2023
Hey guys , is it possible to miss events because of missing certain days or something similar? I've noticed some say In evening or in morning for example but ot doesn't give a specific day or location?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes