Sep 11, 2021
In case any one needs it I am attaching an rpy that will always activate dev mode. You need to place this in the "game" folder of any renpy game you want to take control of.

Once in, start the game and press shift+D.

Notable variables in this game are as follows:

-primary stats, feel free to edit to max-
taijutsu_st =
genjutsu_st =
ninjutsu_st =
lust_points =

-what the variables are for each li, start with relationship first on those you encounter to not break the game-
namida_rs = (relationship)
namida_lv = (love)
namida_lp = (lust)

-names of li and max stats in order of relationship/love/lust-
Sakura 32/5/10
Hinata 34/5/15
Ino 24/5/25
Tenten 20/5/5
Temari 12/5/7
Sarada 30/10/5
Sumire 12/10/5
Chocho 20/10/20
Namida 22/7/10
Wasabi 22/5/5
Mom 44/10/25
Tsunade 22/6/10
Hanabi 20/5/10
Anko 12/5/5
Shizune 11/5/5
Moegi 10/0/0
Karui 5/5/7
Mirai 9/5/10
Himawari 16/5/15
Karin 5/5/5
Yodo 4/0/2
Hako 6/5/10
Yuina 3/5/5
Kurenai 5/0/0
Akita 0/0/0
Mei 6/0/0
Tsubaki 5/5/5
Ayame 4/0/0

Shift + D to bring up debug menu, be sure to check the variables viewer for anything in particular you want.

*Do note regardless what your call the "landlord" her internal variable is "mom".*
All commands entered into prompt should be as such for li's (love interests):
karin_rs = 5
karin_lv = 5
karin_lp = 5

Have fun!
Doesn't work. Followed all the steps and nothing is happening.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Why is this game so laggy (Windows 10)? It's causing lag to my whole PC despite 10% CPU usage. I've never had this problem with other Ren'Py games. The sex scenes that were supposed to be without crashing are lag and crash

Last edited:

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
Why is this game so laggy (Windows 10)? It's causing lag to my whole PC despite 10% CPU usage. I've never had this problem with other Ren'Py games. The sex scenes that were supposed to be without crashing are lag and crash
Try switching renders

Reactions: rafa30

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Try switching renders
My computer has the following requirements:
Processor: AMD A4-4000 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
OpenGL 4.6

In other renpy games I can play well and see all the scenes smoothly, only in this one that has this lag during the scenes

Apr 12, 2023
Hey I've been playing through this and just have to ask. Who's Asuka (white haired girl)? Karin mentioned recognising them from somewhere from where I got upto. Has it been revealed yet or is she an OC?

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I'm doing the necklace event, is there gonna be consequences for using the powers? Or it doesn't matter at all? (she says she won't leave Konoha when you use them). If it doesn't matter I'll just fuck her, if it does I'll create another save.

Edit: By consequences I mean like becoming corrupted by it and getting a dominator ending, or something like that.

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
I'm doing the necklace event, is there gonna be consequences for using the powers? Or it doesn't matter at all? (she says she won't leave Konoha when you use them). If it doesn't matter I'll just fuck her, if it does I'll create another save.

Edit: By consequences I mean like becoming corrupted by it and getting a dominator ending, or something like that.
That choice has no consequence besides losing 50 lust points.

Is there any difference between choosing one or the other, does it change anything in the game's story?

View attachment 2750076
There will be many more choices like this resulting in the "Ruler" or "Hero" ending, this one alone will not matter.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Hey I've been playing through this and just have to ask. Who's Asuka (white haired girl)? Karin mentioned recognising them from somewhere from where I got upto. Has it been revealed yet or is she an OC?
She is an OC, she will be playing a major role in the Main Event storyline later.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes