Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
" sometimes, you'll need to do events for other characters to trigger the ones you want, the name of said event is written but not which character is concerned by it, but it's not that hard to check other char) " This right here is the problem...there is so many characters and so many events..doing that by opening and reading every character until you find the right event is just dumb..an excel file will simply work so much better..
That is true, but not all events are like that, most of them are just about "previous events + lust/Rp/Love points" so you actually need to check only a few. Tbh I grinded the game at start and now it's only the few new events for each update so it's pretty easy. Check the thread maybe there's something to help you.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Can anyone tell me whats been added in this 25.1 update? No changelog has been provided. Thanks.

v0.25 PART 1 CHANGELOG:
  • 715k + Words
  • 2 New Hinata Events
  • 2 New Wasabi Events
  • 2 New Lady Takei Events
  • 2 New Yuina Events (*)
  • 2 New Tsubaki Events
  • 2 New Delta Events
  • 2 New Ino Events
  • 5 New Animations (H-Scene)(*)
  • Improved dialogue
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • 350+ New Images
If you're not a member of our Discord server here is the link:

Join us for patches and fixes!

Good game for everyone, I hope you like it!

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
Please tell me this update comes with more Hinata or Sakura ntr
Dude the changelog is like, 3 comments up... So, 2 Hinata events, no NTR, no Sakura event. Why asking about ntr tho? There's none, it's not listed in the tags, and I don't expect there will ever be NTR

Jun 19, 2017
yeah that's what I did for the last few updates, but I had forgotten that I had skipped the updates so I was like "Oh there's so much content in this update!" yeah, well no.
Worse yet is I don't care for like half the characters (mainly the ones that are exclusively from Boruto) so content worth playing through is scarce in these updates.

Don't get me wrong, it's cool he updates the game frequently and with good quality, but there is simply not enough content to justify downloading every patch.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
yeah that's what I did for the last few updates, but I had forgotten that I had skipped the updates so I was like "Oh there's so much content in this update!" yeah, well no.
I think the stuff that happens with Hinata is getting pretty damn close to NTR. But I really just meant more Hinata and Sakura scenes that are similar to the ones in Hinatas bedroom.

Reactions: Anathaem

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
I think the stuff that happens with Hinata is getting pretty damn close to NTR. But I really just meant more Hinata and Sakura scenes that are similar to the ones in Hinatas bedroom.
NTR as in Netori. NTR is typically referred to Netorare

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
The Hima patch is a separate content, and not an unlock file, as is usually the case. So its version 24 means that there is no content for version 25 there. And the fact that it works... well, yes... why shouldn’t it work?... there’s just not all the content and everything.
Bruh... Just give it a go ffs. It doesn't work foe every version, but more often than not old patch unlocks new content just fine.

Reactions: Anathaem

weirddude2009

Sep 5, 2018
Okay. This game is great - Jikage Rising is its only rival in terms of value (although this game has way more content...).
However, I have one pet peeve. Temari to be specific - in her questline, Koji gets to have sleep sex with her in an event scene. It's implied that he regularly screwed her 'sleeping' body for a while after that (staying over at night in the Nara house). I don't know if I did something wrong but isn't it strange that we have a repeatable anal scene and not vaginal (Temari did say our MC was the first one in there after all...anal>vaginal in terms of dominance in her mind)?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone confirm if himawari appears to be interacted at her house, because since the last update she disappeared

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes