belvoir

May 17, 2017
Wasn't worth the wait. Only two scenes, and only really one real sex scene. He said the wait for 9.5 will be much longer due to studying.
This game is really good, but with previous update dev was saying same stuff. Good that I stopped backing him. Last update was also 1 proper scene and the other half one... So much potential in this game :/

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
This game is really good, but with previous update dev was saying same stuff. Good that I stopped backing him. Last update was also 1 proper scene and the other half one... So much potential in this game :/
Yeah I stopped supporting him for the same reason. I know hes busy and I am a fan of his work but these "half updates" feel a little milky to me now to throw money at it now.

If he turns the update cadence around i'll be happy to throw a few dollars his way again.

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah I stopped supporting him for the same reason. I know hes busy and I am a fan of his work but these "half updates" feel a little milky to me now to throw money at it now.

If he turns the update cadence around i'll be happy to throw a few dollars his way again.
I'm a fan of his work as well, and that's why I support, but I am disappointed in these last few updates. He said the scenes were both intense and, the first scene, which is with William, is, in my opinion, not that intense.

The second is with the old man, and while more involved, I had hoped to see a little more.

He also claims to fix typos and grammar, yet the same misgenderings are present in this release and past releases. Like someone calling Elkia "he" or "him" and also "she" in the same dialog box. I know English isn't his first language, but i wish he'd have someone proof his script.

Also, I expect we'll see maybe 1 or 2 more updates before this is over. I always wondered if he'd go back and add in scenes like the first sauna scene where you have the option to stay or leave, yet you have to leave.

Last edited:

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
I'm a fan of his work as well, and that's why I support, but I am disappointed in these last few updates. He said the scenes were both intense and, the first scene, which is with William, is, in my opinion that that intense.

The second is with the old man, and while more involved, I had hoped to see a little more.

He also claims to fix typos and grammar, yet the same misgenderings are present in this release and past releases. Like someone calling Elkia "he" or "him" and also "she" in the same dialog box. I know English isn't his first language, but i wish he'd have someone proof his script.

Also, I expect we'll see maybe 1 or 2 more updates before this is over. I always wondered if he'd go back and add in scenes like the first sauna scene where you have the option to stay or leave, yet you have to leave.
for real, I think its a classic case of we all know the massive potential this game has and we all want it to succeed but the dev is just too busy IRL to be able to fully realize it. That first sauna scene was a perfect example! The game as it has been developed turned into more of a visual novel than a sandbox town wide experience.

I really hope all the best for the dev and hopefully one day he can revisit and truly realize the insane potential of his art and vision. We'll see though, until then we just have to take what we can get haha which is still pretty good in the mean time.

Oct 27, 2017
i really like this game, but as someone else said. The husband has nearly caught her twice already and there's no feasible way that she wont be caught this time. If she doesn't, and somehow gets out of this AGAIN then idk...kinda dull tbh

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes