Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Coming soon TakenoteR 0.9

Hello everyone, I am continuing to work on the art for the upcoming update, although I haven't progressed enough to announce a release date yet. But don't worry, I'm working on it. Something to keep in mind is that my classes at the university have started, which naturally takes up some of my time, but it's something I can manage. I did it last year, and I'll do it again this year. That's all for now... Thank you for continuing to support the project!

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
If you want a good quality game like this one. It will take time to make the game and then to make sure to test the game for any bugs before it is released, also if you take the time to read a bit earlier in this thread you will see he posted that he was taking some time to rest and recharge his batteries before he continues. I also want the next update yesterday but I also want a game to be done well. It happens to be an unfortunate thing when we play a game while it is in development. We have to learn to be patient.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
If you want a good quality game like this one. It will take time to make the game and then to make sure to test the game for any bugs before it is released, also if you take the time to read a bit earlier in this thread you will see he posted that he was taking some time to rest and recharge his batteries before he continues. I also want the next update yesterday but I also want a game to be done well. It happens to be an unfortunate thing when we play a game while it is in development. We have to learn to be patient.
reaaly ?? he make 3 arts pic with photoshop need 3 month ??? even he use same art make for 10 update what rest need ??

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
reaaly ?? he make 3 arts pic with photoshop need 3 month ??? even he use same art make for 10 update what rest need ??
not sure whats rly the probleme there,most people do this games in there privat time :p
so if there is Study/work/other reallife stuff,ofcourse thats more priority for them

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Coming soon TakenoteR 0.9

Hello everyone, I bring information about the progress of the 0.9 update. It is very likely to be ready for the first days of May, although I am working at a good pace, it may be earlier, but I can't guarantee it yet. You already know my way of working; I don't want to rush or force the development. I want to do it well so that you can enjoy it and have a pleasant experience... Wink wink.
This is all for now, thank for all the support and patience... Thank you.
Is she... in that forbidden place?

1711828387766.png

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
any game like this game?
the MC didnt know FMC fuck behind his back
A few games nearly identical like this actually! They are really good.

- Bawdy Traditions (almost the same game lol)
- Naughtyville Town Revelation
- Modern Pink Elf RPG
- Scars of Summer
- The Siren's Song
- Laura Lusty Secrets & Laura Island Adventures
- The Corruption of the Village
- The King of Summer
- Shadow of Desire
- SAO: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes