slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
haha:ROFLMAO:They must be the dumbest couple I have ever seen on f95zone, especially the first half of the game; most of the time, the game isn't sexy but funny to me because the couple's stunning reactions always make me flabbergast; well, it could be a merit, this is an amusing game.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
2D artist/programmer/screenwriter... Resting...

¡Note this down! I am enjoying my vacation; I love being able to sleep in, I think it's the best, resting... I really needed to disconnect from everything; last year was very hectic. But well, I am recharging my batteries. In March, I will return to work and start Takenoter 0.9... Naturally, I don't have a release date yet; when I have it clearer, you will know. I hope everyone is doing well, and thanks, thank you very much for supporting the project; you are the key to this.

Some pictures of the 0.8 and 0.8.5 versions.

My art improves with each update, practicing and practicing really helps.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
nah that ending wtf... if after these last 2 updates he doesnt find her by some strange miracle, im done

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Really needs to fix placements if you start talking to someone from the left or right and was meant to talk to them from the front then you get stuck and can only restart the game from another save cause your char just walks into a wall or something and you can't do anything .

Darken9

Jun 13, 2018
Have re-installed game several times ....did every step in the first part. Game is completely bugged you can talk to everyone multiple times visit beach, etc impossible to get past first part or trigger first event.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Have re-installed game several times ....did every step in the first part. Game is completely bugged you can talk to everyone multiple times visit beach, etc impossible to get past first part or trigger first event.
Did you get to the pool? I had an experience similar to yours the first time I played until someone mentioned the pool. Once I got past that, everything started to flow. Good luck.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I'm back!

Hello everyone! I'm back and ready to dive into action, filled with enthusiasm to start working. I've got a lot on my plate. The upcoming 0.9 update is a precursor to the endgame. Currently, I don't have any new details to share, not even a preliminary sketch. But don't worry, surprises are on the way. There's no release date yet, but it won't be in March or April. I'll announce it once I have a clear plan. Thanks for the support, and I'll see you soon.

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes