holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
And you shush now. Don''t go even whispering about the "ending". We can come up with plenty of ideas to keep Elika and Yune, the two hottest whores on the beach very busy.
Yes we can of course :) But maybe there is a story what HNStudy wanted to tell if you know what I mean. Finishing a story/game/novel gives a satisfaction and accomplishment for the author. That doesn't mean it can't be continued with same characters and story, it simply would be taking place after the holiday for example, and it would name different so Takenote can be a finished product in the future.
But it can be a total new story with the same/similar character just different name etc...
My point is as long as he is gets his goals from this beautiful hobby we can still get kinetic novels from him :)
Btw I like the idea that every now on then, if we throw around some plot ideas, who knows maybe he will like some of them so much to put in pictures ;)

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Other idea someone block william, elika continue his job :WeSmart:
I see your point, but at this state it would be nearly impossible, I mean someone could knock him out again ( that would be repeat) They could be inside a stall ( even that hard to explain), or Elika could jump out the window :D So I'm afraid this going to be the point where the jig is up ... William has to face a decision...

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yes we can of course :) But maybe there is a story what HNStudy wanted to tell if you know what I mean. Finishing a story/game/novel gives a satisfaction and accomplishment for the author. That doesn't mean it can't be continued with same characters and story, it simply would be taking place after the holiday for example, and it would name different so Takenote can be a finished product in the future.
But it can be a total new story with the same/similar character just different name etc...
My point is as long as he is gets his goals from this beautiful hobby we can still get kinetic novels from him :)
Btw I like the idea that every now on then, if we throw around some plot ideas, who knows maybe he will like some of them so much to put in pictures ;)
I didn't see it that way, and I have to agree with you. Devs like to have a feeling of accomplishment with a completed story. Mr. Study, has already used some of our suggestions in his game. He is very responsive to his followers/players.

• Red Heart
Reactions: holy8675

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Why is there such an emphasis on anal? That's an extremely uncommon way to have sex and it really takes me out tbh.
Don't know where you are from my friend, but, anal is not that uncommon at all. Some girls love it, some don't like it at all and some will tolerate it for their partner. Most guys will at least try to get ass from their girl, just to say they got it.
It's the devs game and he can take it in whatever direction he chooses. You have the option to not play the game. If you are so offended.

Reactions: jetblackpope

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Oh noo. I was so invested into the scene and then Bam! it ended just like each time the updates end :cry::cry::cry:. Really wish the scenes were longer.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit. You hit the proper scenario right on the button Holyman. If he is on house arrest, then Elika can bring some special big tippers and monster dicks home for pay and fuck them on her bed in front of William. He has to endure because he knows that she is only doing it for him. He willingly cleans out her holes because he knows he owes her, thereby becoming a proper cuck.
See what happens when great minds work together?
Kind of having the vibe you are into coerced/forced/unwitting cuckold scenarios :D
Do you like reading this type of sex stories ? because in the other week I was reading something that would (perfectly) fit in your "appetite" :) It wasn't my way entirely but still was a good read.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Kind of having the vibe you are into coerced/forced/unwitting cuckold scenarios :D
Do you like reading this type of sex stories ? because in the other week I was reading something that would (perfectly) fit in your "appetite" :) It wasn't my way entirely but still was a good read.
I don't mind reading, but, I am a visual kind of guy. I need pics or animations to go along with a good story. There are too many games out there, so just reading....I don't have the time for that. I have so many fetishes, good thing it is all pretend.

Reactions: holy8675

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
HNStudy

I don't understand your post on your public release...

For the sake of the project, I hope the game doesn't get leaked.
I don't want to add an access code that only complicates the process.
What are you hoping doesn't get leaked?
The release where you wrote this is publicly available for everyone..?

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes