holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
As soon as I saw the new version I dropped everything else to play the new stuff. Not disappointed at all, except that I wish it was longer, lol. Watching Elika do anal and then get double-penatrated, orally and anally was awesome, and Yuna being gangbanged on the table in the bar was perfection. Elika is next for the gangbang, she's ready. Waiting on more shota and bestiality stuff. William walking in on her in the restroom should wake him up to what Elika is becoming and he either accepts her or she stays at the resort and becomes the slut and whore of the island with Yuna. Need some lesbian action, too.
Would love to Elika insist that William eat out her creampies, anal or pussy. She cheats on him and even brings the gentlemen to her bed to fuck while William watches. Just ideas.
I'll definitely be playing the game over from the start. This is one of my favorite games.
The game getting close i suppose to the end, but I would still love to keep William in the dark as long as possible :D because it is part of the fun. As soon as William finds out, Elika doesn't have to feel guilty or be sneaky etc... but sooner or later it's inevitable :(

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
HNStudy, I forgot to mention I believe your artwork is getting so much better with each new version. Elika and Yuna are looking simply fabulous and the rest of the artwork as well. Just wanted to pay you that compliment.

I just had another idea (somebody stop me), find a reason for Elika to have to take partime work at the bar as a waitress, and she has to wear a very skimpy outfit and she is constantly getting groped and molested in front of everybody, but, she has to take it, because they need the money and the more she allows, the more she makes in tips. Maybe, even work the gloryhole in the restroom. (this is one of my favorite scenerios). Just an idea.
well William knocked out a guy to get in the bathroom ( did he ?guy was laying on floor). He could be charged for that, maybe the bartender/owner is a witness, and he is sick and tired of this bad things happening in his bar and ruining its reputation. So the sheriff/judge/cop whoever in charge says he will locked up William as long as the bartender/owner not compensated. Two way to play out William is custody and Elika visiting him every day, or he is in house arrest. Anyway Elika to smooth things out starts work in the bar as waitress (and more), and does everything she can to restore the bar reputation that was ruined by her husband.

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
well William knocked out a guy to get in the bathroom ( did he ?guy was laying on floor). He could be charged for that, maybe the bartender/owner is a witness, and he is sick and tired of this bad things happening in his bar and ruining its reputation. So the sheriff/judge/cop whoever in charge says he will locked up William as long as the bartender/owner not compensated. Two way to play out William is custody and Elika visiting him every day, or he is in house arrest. Anyway Elika to smooth things out starts work in the bar as waitress (and more), and does everything she can to restore the bar reputation that was ruined by her husband.
HMStudy tod that there are just 2 or 3 more updates so I think he is going to finish the story. so next update and this is because william is already in the restroom

he sees and get angry and leaves
he sees het angry but elika/james conivnce him to let it be
he sees and get turns on because elika us aroused
he don't see and is dumb like always

xdagger

Oct 27, 2023
Like Thirdcrisis, i dk what happens after the william see but before the game finish just wanted more threesome, group with yeny and more scenes boy in the park area.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit. You hit the proper scenario right on the button Holyman. If he is on house arrest, then Elika can bring some special big tippers and monster dicks home for pay and fuck them on her bed in front of William. He has to endure because he knows that she is only doing it for him. He willingly cleans out her holes because he knows he owes her, thereby becoming a proper cuck.
See what happens when great minds work together?

• Red Heart
Reactions: holy8675

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The game getting close i suppose to the end, but I would still love to keep William in the dark as long as possible :D because it is part of the fun. As soon as William finds out, Elika doesn't have to feel guilty or be sneaky etc... but sooner or later it's inevitable :(
And you shush now. Don''t go even whispering about the "ending". We can come up with plenty of ideas to keep Elika and Yune, the two hottest whores on the beach very busy.

Reactions: holy8675

Madafackerhola

Aug 5, 2023
Hi HNStudy I got this scene in my mind with the shota, like he's in the park again something similar happens that he fall asleep (again) and just like happen in the scene of the beach we got the pov with him open his eyes and Elika is just riding his cock in reverse cowgirl and then do whatever you want lol just with that scene I would be the happiest man in the world
Thnx for this beautiful game
(Sorry my English is too bad :c)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes