matcad

Jan 22, 2018
It's a good game with good art and I understand it takes time, drawing isn't something quick, you have to do a little programming in RPGMaker.
I hope the creator doesn't give up because of some desperate wankers. forum has a lot of games to play while you wait...

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Loved it HNStudy, good scenes :) do you plan to end the game after they holiday or during ? Does she writes her novel finally?
When I was playing a funny thought run trough my head: (I hope it isn't your plan, and I wont ruin your plot)

After she finished with all the sex/cheating/cuckolding and William is heartbroken...
she stands up from the computer(she is in the hotel room), and William asks her:
- Did you finish it honey?
-Yeah it is enough for now.
and we find out it was only a chapter in her book,
what she had to write down on they holiday because, she was so inspired.

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
Loved it HNStudy, good scenes :) do you plan to end the game after they holiday or during ? Does she writes her novel finally?
When I was playing a funny thought run trough my head: (I hope it isn't your plan, and I wont ruin your plot)

After she finished with all the sex/cheating/cuckolding and William is heartbroken...
she stands up from the computer(she is in the hotel room), and William asks her:
You really want to see the mf william suffer uh?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022

It would be a very interesting twist in the plot of the story, but I'm afraid it won't be like that.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2800408

Overview:
It tells the story of a young writer who, together with her husband, decides to spend a vacation at a resort on the shores of a paradisiacal beach. Our protagonist keeps a secret that not even her husband knows, she is a writer of erotic novels, and she wants to keep it that way for the rest of her life. The problem is that now she is going through a creative block and needs a lot of inspiration to write.

"I recommend not using save files from previous versions."​

Thread updated: 2024-03-05
Release date: 2024-03-05
Developer: HNStudy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

I know that using the Q-key will hide the textbox, but, is it possible for you to allow the mouse to do the same thing, using the scroll or by right clicking?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
As soon as I saw the new version I dropped everything else to play the new stuff. Not disappointed at all, except that I wish it was longer, lol. Watching Elika do anal and then get double-penatrated, orally and anally was awesome, and Yuna being gangbanged on the table in the bar was perfection. Elika is next for the gangbang, she's ready. Waiting on more shota and bestiality stuff. William walking in on her in the restroom should wake him up to what Elika is becoming and he either accepts her or she stays at the resort and becomes the slut and whore of the island with Yuna. Need some lesbian action, too.
Would love to Elika insist that William eat out her creampies, anal or pussy. She cheats on him and even brings the gentlemen to her bed to fuck while William watches. Just ideas.
I'll definitely be playing the game over from the start. This is one of my favorite games.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
HNStudy, I forgot to mention I believe your artwork is getting so much better with each new version. Elika and Yuna are looking simply fabulous and the rest of the artwork as well. Just wanted to pay you that compliment.

I just had another idea (somebody stop me), find a reason for Elika to have to take partime work at the bar as a waitress, and she has to wear a very skimpy outfit and she is constantly getting groped and molested in front of everybody, but, she has to take it, because they need the money and the more she allows, the more she makes in tips. Maybe, even work the gloryhole in the restroom. (this is one of my favorite scenerios). Just an idea.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
i love the update but it whas extreme short :(
They all tend to be kind of short, no big surprise there, specially considering it's just 8.5 to boot.
The one thing that actually annoys me is the absence of the beach anal sex scene in the Replay Gallery.

HNStudy, any chance of correcting that soon? That can be quite a bother if you don't have a save from right before that scene's start anymore.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes