CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
yeah it keeps telling me archive could not be unpacked extraction failed ......
Thought maybe it was mega so i tried pixel drain DL and same error
I think for some reason we get a bad download for whatever reason. Try a different platform than the one you used and see if that fixes it. If I remember, my saves didn't work and the game starts with wifey and shota about to go at it. Maybe, I was trying to load my last save and this is where the game started, even though I don't remember the last version ending there. So, since I love this game, I'm going to see if I can start from the beginning.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
yeah it keeps telling me archive could not be unpacked extraction failed ......
Thought maybe it was mega so i tried pixel drain DL and same error
Maybe the app you use to extract ? works good with 7zip...sometimes you need "rar" or the like..

Sep 18, 2018
Does anyone have the save file for somewhere around the time when the husband needs an energy drink and almost busts his wife in the grocery store peeping on the cashier fucking a woman? I accidentally clicked between the towels that the couple lay down on on the beach, and all I got was a black screen. I had to exit and now I need the save file or I have to start from the beginning, as I forgot to save the game occasionally.

M4rkJ0hn

Feb 13, 2023
Does anyone have the save file for somewhere around the time when the husband needs an energy drink and almost busts his wife in the grocery store peeping on the cashier fucking a woman? I accidentally clicked between the towels that the couple lay down on on the beach, and all I got was a black screen. I had to exit and now I need the save file or I have to start from the beginning, as I forgot to save the game occasionally.
I don't have a save for that but these are my individual saves for the new scenes

Reactions: Darbeli Matkap

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
January 29th is confirmed when the Patreon version will come out and will be available to everyone a week later, if it doesn't leak here before hand.
Content will include:

- Additional content to the beach vendor scene
- The continuation of the bar party scene

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
1706258955450.png
Coming soon TakenoteR 0.8.5

Hello tourists, this coming Monday, January 29th, is the release of patch 0.8.5. I'm working hard, and I will achieve it. Regarding what's coming: There's a change in the final scene at the beach; it seems the young vendor hadn't finished yet... And we will continue with the bar party, William doesn't see his wife anywhere... Wait a moment... What is happening?

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes