EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
JOHN and AWAM are what games? Cause your discussion is selling me on trying them out.
Jessica O'Neils Hard News and A Wife and Mother.

I admit the games looks nice, but, unlike TakenoteR, those games have very long update times (some twice/triple as long as TakenoteR), and have been around for a few years now. Neither of those games have good penetration sex scenes, outside of the wives husbands. AWAM is notorious for "blue balling" and JOHN is a close second. You can go read their threads to see I'm not exaggerating.

I agree with ScrewMe, that some things are a little fast in this, but, at least this isn't two years in the making waiting for the wife to finally get fucked by someone other than their husband.

Last edited:

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018

I admit the games looks nice, but, unlike TakenoteR, those games have very long update times (some twice/triple as long as TakenoteR), and have been around for a few years now. Neither of those games have good penetration sex scenes, outside of the wives husbands. AWAM is notorious for "blue balling" and JOHN is a close second. You can go read their threads to see I'm not exaggerating.

I agree with ScrewMe, that somethings are a little fast in this, but, at least this isn't two years in the making waiting for the wife to finally get fucked by someone other than their husbands.
AWAM is notorious for "blue balling" and JOHN is a close second. You can go read their threads to see I'm not exaggerating.
well said. I would also add in the list the Perfect Marriage.
All 3 of them done with beautiful art but blue balling the consumer :S

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
HNStudy, just wonderful, if not too short, only because I love it so much. The opening scene where Elika starts off with the boy, just wow!!, first a little hand job, and then to my surprise, she starts to suck him too. Just when she was actually going to put his big dick inside, she gets distracted. Man, what a dirty tease you are, lol. I am hoping that for the next time, she sucks and fucks him until he floods her pussy or ass or both while he is very much awake and maybe get some of his friends involved as well. Still hoping for some woof-woof action pretty soon too.
Hubby is being "woken", to sharing and infidelity. That's a good thing because he can't satisfy Elika and even he knows it. Hell, he can't even dance. The boys in the bar have to either take Elika and her friend into the toilets or upstairs and gangbang the fuck out of both of them. I would like to see her go out on the nudist beach and get gangbanged by all in front of her husband or by herself.
I haven't noticed if there was a gallery, but, with such nice pictures cumming out now, a gallery would be awesome. Extend the sex scenes longer with more detail. I just love the facial expressions you have for Elika.
At the end, it said that 8.5 should be out in January. So are we to expect another version before the end of January? Thank you, you are doing an awesome job.

Jun 28, 2020
The action with the girl getting into inapropriate stuff happens on day 1, if my memory serves me right. It's not "What hell is wrong with these creeps" but "He groped me. It's bad but I liked it" - again, build-up is lacking.
As someone who's trying to make his own game at this point, the main thing which eats most of the time with me aren't branches, choices and plot - it's the fking time it takes to render stuff. Writing the dialogues gives you a heavy head, on that I agree.

Want to make a kinetic novel? Cool. Once more: do the proper build-up then. In here, it's "oh, a creep". And then another. And then another. Creep at the bar - oh, why won't I sit on his lap and then go to an empty room with him - nothing would happen, obviously? Creep at the beach - why won't I let him give me a massage)
The idea is good. If the main thing is girl's corruption then well...there's nothing to corrupt since she's already there on the day of arrival.
Hm, the elevation of the plot..."I suck a dick of my neighbor. And then the bald guy at the gym. And then I suck a dick of an old coworker. And a teenager. And then I suck two dicks" - does it develop the character in any kind at that point? It's just satisfying kinks at that point. If it's like that, then let me get to choose who to bang)

Who complains? I just shared an opinion. Whore yourself out(Slut type of game) and Magic Dick(Harem) are not my types of the game cause in 9 cases out of 10 they're written poorly and give you an impression of a teenage boy fantasy who never talked to a woman before.
Yes, a lot of games have the issues you are expressing. But this one doesn't. It has a VERY real reason as to why she is doing stuff the way it is. Having a marriage lacking in affection and sexual contact can leave a partner wanting more. Its one of the most grounded real stories I've seen in games because of how much it happens in normal relationships with people neglecting their partners wants and needs. And then when tempted by it, they are more okay with it despite knowing what is wrong. As I explained before, the husband being a bum and even setting up the situations that the wife gets into on day one contributes to it. The couple clearly have had problems for a long time like the wife says in many of her inner monologues. He doesn't pleasure her enough, ignores her, and this frustrates the wife. She then uses the idea of a smut novel as justification for cheating as material for the novel. It has an incredibly grounded premise and we are not just starting from the very first issue, but clearly later into their relationship where these problems have already been bubbling. The wife just simply was never in a situation like this that would allow her to explore those thoughts prior to the vacation. A lot of this is explained in the story which is why it confuses me how others have issues on the pacing.

And yes rendering and drawing takes the most time. But if you have a pick your own choice script, it balloons the amount of renders and drawings you need to make by multiple times. One scene can be now 6 different scenes with different characters and different dialogues for each depending on which of the 32 previous choices you made. Devs get around this by just locking off scenes instead of making new ones for each choice, which is then still an illusion of choice.

I said most people complain about this because it seems intentional going into a game where clearly the main goal is for the femprotag to whore themselves out, only to be shocked when that happens. Its like going into a McDonalds and going "well what the fuck.... they have Big Macs here??? How can this be??!". And nearly all corruption games become a whore yourself out or magic dick game.

I just simply don't agree this is one of those games where there is "no reason" for the wife to be acting the way she does like many other games have. You don't need to go 50 updates with just a handjob for build up so long as you have a clear course as to why things are happening and pacing to explain it.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Does the game have animations?
It didn't have any, but now it has the basic animations for the sex scenes and blowjobs ( in and out in two animations). I think it has animations from the start now but I am not sure. I just played the last update.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019

I agree with ScrewMe, that some things are a little fast in this, but, at least this isn't two years in the making waiting for the wife to finally get fucked by someone other than their husband.
Those game sure are teasing the s*** out of their subscribers on patreon or subscribestar. It starts very well but they need to get to the point, because they could extend those games for the next 20 years if they want.

Reactions: holy8675

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Those game sure are teasing the s*** out of their subscribers on patreon or subscribestar. It starts very well but they need to get to the point, because they could extend those games for the next 20 years if they want.
Yeah but on those forums some people (not me) really like this slow burn (rather extremely slow burn) thing...

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Really annoying this still has "coming soon" on the spicier options pretty early in the game... how about doing all those before anything else, especially in a game that every release tells you to not use old saves.

M4rkJ0hn

Feb 13, 2023
Really annoying this still has "coming soon" on the spicier options pretty early in the game... how about doing all those before anything else, especially in a game that every release tells you to not use old saves.
He already did though? It's the beach anal scene.

Reactions: Brandu33

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Yes, a lot of games have the issues you are expressing. But this one doesn't. It has a VERY real reason as to why she is doing stuff the way it is. Having a marriage lacking in affection and sexual contact can leave a partner wanting more. Its one of the most grounded real stories I've seen in games because of how much it happens in normal relationships with people neglecting their partners wants and needs. And then when tempted by it, they are more okay with it despite knowing what is wrong. As I explained before, the husband being a bum and even setting up the situations that the wife gets into on day one contributes to it. The couple clearly have had problems for a long time like the wife says in many of her inner monologues. He doesn't pleasure her enough, ignores her, and this frustrates the wife. She then uses the idea of a smut novel as justification for cheating as material for the novel. It has an incredibly grounded premise and we are not just starting from the very first issue, but clearly later into their relationship where these problems have already been bubbling. The wife just simply was never in a situation like this that would allow her to explore those thoughts prior to the vacation. A lot of this is explained in the story which is why it confuses me how others have issues on the pacing.
What the hell are you talking about? Most NTR games revolve around the husband having the libido of a shonen protagonist or they don't have the time or energy to satisfy their wife or they just have a worm instead of a penis or they are a beta in everything that is related to being a man or a combination of everything (as in this case), it is one of the most notable clichés of this genre, what differentiates this story from others is that the wife is more predisposed to cheat using her novel as a pretext and She doesn't seem to care too much about his actions (I actually like that last one).

Honestly, I would like a story where the husband is able to satisfy his wife both sentimentally and physically but she is too much of a whore and it is inevitable for her to fall into the temptation of cheating on him but always maintaining the facade of being a faithful and loving wife because despite her actions, she does not stop loving her husband.
Acerola does a good job taking this context, but always with the annoying time trial and not deepening the relationship between the couple almost at all.

Regarding the story that this game handles, it is starting to disenchant me because it is going from being a "cheating game" to a "cuckold game" and honestly it is a very boring way to give a resolution to the corruption that the wife is suffering

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes