Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
But in all fairness, and with all the love for the developer, I must say that last update looks rushed, too many things happen in short time and without proper ground preparation for the events.

Maybe the Dev should slow down the pace for delivering better quality.

High frequency release is not important if the game becomes soulless.

What do you think?

Last edited:

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
From what I remember the scenes here are not exactly animated per se but the dev made considerable effort to make it close to one as possible. Only reason why I didn't finish this game is because well the NTR and the infidelity thing kinda made my stomach go real bad but the art and simplicity of the mechanics is what I want to praise on this game.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
guys, let's be honest, of course it's a disgusting update, 8 pictures in 3 months of work is just nonsense, I stop supporting this deceiver
Wondering if you actually supporting, cause if you did, you should know at least minimal about the development and the reasons behind it.
----
The 1st part of the update was good, also 0.8.5 yes the 2nd part of this update, dev stated will drop the next part at the end of January, cause he seemed to had troubles and couldn't finish it and made it into 2 parts cause he didn't want to delay again.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
Wondering if you actually supporting, cause if you did, you should know at least minimal about the development and the reasons behind it.
----
The 1st part of the update was good, also 0.8.5 yes the 2nd part of this update, dev stated will drop the next part at the end of January, cause he seemed to had troubles and couldn't finish it and made it into 2 parts cause he didn't want to delay again.
dev always has problems causing delay.. when is it problem or just lazy..

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
why this game is so high rated? Was it made by a 10 year old? The first scene and there is already a stranger who gropes the girl mc and wants to stick a finger in her ass out of nowhere in front of her husband and she is ok with this. What a nonsense

scyllah

Jan 10, 2018
why this game is so high rated? Was it made by a 10 year old? The first scene and there is already a stranger who gropes the girl mc and wants to stick a finger in her ass out of nowhere in front of her husband and she is ok with this. What a nonsense
As opposed to 99% of other games on here which are realistic and down to earth af! :ROFLMAO:
But I get your confusion, who would have known a game in a cartoon style like this wasn't focused mainly on hyperrealism...:WeSmart:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
As opposed to 99% of other games on here which are realistic and down to earth af! :ROFLMAO:
But I get your confusion, who would have known a game in a cartoon style like this wasn't focused mainly on hyperrealism...:WeSmart:
you can at least expect that dev saw or talked to a woman a single time in his life before creating a h game

scyllah

Jan 10, 2018
you can at least expect that dev saw or talked to a woman a single time in his life before creating a h game
Your point being? Perverts and fantasies still exist and it's not like the NTR is all that well hidden in the title ;)
So the dev just decided it would start right from the get-go. And to be fair if she'd told the husband, the way he's written he'd probably have fainted :ROFLMAO:

Jun 28, 2020
She isn't okay with this. Not at first. The first time being approached by a drunk guy at the bar at the beginning she quite literally says "What a nasty guy" and denies his advances.

If you are talking about the beach scene. The husband is the one that tells the hotel staff to massage his wife after SHE asks her husband to massage her first. Which is the whole reason for the entire premise of the story. The husband is a loser who neglects his wife both intimately and sexually. And then she uses the novel she is writing as a way to justify continuing when the sexual advances happen from others. She's naive, but only because its a way to obfuscate that shes allowing it to happen.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
...And that was my exact point of quitting. The "choices" were just an illusion, the build-up is lost and we get a ho' straight up from the start.
That's one big problem I have with "Whore Of Babylon" type of games who position themselves as the ones with choices - cool, the chick will cheat, but let me at least have a choice who will be a lucky fella. And then the whole choice is "Would you like the hubby to be fucked or to be fucked, but with one more render?" Who are these people who get off to 35 dudes fucking one girl and her being a complete cumdump?

• Angry
Reactions: Asedor and Gudil
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes