CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you can't wait, then support the dev, I'm sure he can use the money. I'm really okay with dev supporters not releasing the game early, just to be a "hero". That's akin to stealing or robbery. I would support this guy, cause I love this simple, fun game. But, my SS check is going up $30 and my rent is going up $70, so I'll have even less C-rations to eat this year.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
did i miss something?? only new scene was the party one?
Technically, that is the only new scene. If you use the save provided you start with the boy in the park from 0.7. There is an extra image in that scene at the end. The second continuation is the ending of the anal scene in 0.7 on the beach.

The new scene is the party. The continuation of that will release as 8.5 in January.

People need to chill about the amount of content they received for free. I'm a $10 patron, and I'm not upset, i knew his circumstances and that more was coming in January. I'm disappointed that it landed here so soon since the dev asked to not release it. It's that kind of thing that kills their desire to continue and eventually he may quit as a result of it. Then we have yet another abandoned project which this website is already full of.

He does release the game to the public after a week or so. Anyway, I hope you all try and enjoy it. Happy new year.

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
Technically, that is the only new scene. If you use the save provided you start with the boy in the park from 0.7. There is an extra image in that scene at the end. The second continuation is the ending of the anal scene in 0.7 on the beach.

The new scene is the party. The continuation of that will release as 8.5 in January.

People need to chill about the amount of content they received for free. I'm a $10 patron, and I'm not upset, i knew his circumstances and that more was coming in January. I'm disappointed that it landed here so soon since the dev asked to not release it. It's that kind of thing that kills their desire to continue and eventually he may quit as a result of it. Then we have yet another abandoned project which this website is already full of.

He does release the game to the public after a week or so. Anyway, I hope you all try and enjoy it. Happy new year.
I'm agree with you

I also i'm a patreom of him and disappointed about the leak.

I understand that f95 is a pirat form and they want it for free,that;s why i.m here also

but just wait a week or 2 more instead to let someone quit because of al the leaks

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is there a way to skip scenes or avoid them though? I hate shota and the save provided literally starts at that point and I cant even say no like I could before. And you cant skip with shift or ctrl either.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Is there a way to skip scenes or avoid them though? I hate shota and the save provided literally starts at that point and I cant even say no like I could before. And you cant skip with shift or ctrl either.
I didn't think you could skip it before. Either way, no way to skip it as far as I know. I guess just close your eyes and wait, i think there are sounds you could listen for the "cum" sound and wait about 5 seconds after that. In RPGM you can hold the enter button to speed up text. This isn't a fast skip like Renpy, but it is a little faster.

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I didn't think you could skip it before. Either way, no way to skip it as far as I know. I guess just close your eyes and wait, i think there are sounds you could listen for the "cum" sound and wait about 5 seconds after that. In RPGM you can hold the enter button to speed up text. This isn't a fast skip like Renpy, but it is a little faster.
Yea I remember playing it in the past and when the situation about sitting on his dick occurs she says "should I do it" and it allowed a choice to avoid it. And although true that some content genuinely makes me cringe I wont take it to the point of closing my eyes. I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to skip it that I didn't but if thats not the case then it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Yea I remember playing it in the past and when the situation about sitting on his dick occurs she says "should I do it" and it allowed a choice to avoid it. And although true that some content genuinely makes me cringe I wont take it to the point of closing my eyes. I was just wondering if anyone knew a way to skip it that I didn't but if thats not the case then it is what it is.
Ah yes, and either way the husband interrupts before. Now, she kind of just does it, but still gets interrupted before anything progresses.

madversal

Jul 22, 2017
He is doing a great job...soon he is going to release another scene...guys relax maybe the v0.9 will be better.....and you never know maybe he is planning to do a V2 also.... you never know what he has on his mind.Just enjoy it

• Haha
Reactions: nickrotund
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes