Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Tourists, I have bad news...
As of today, I haven't been able to finish the programming of Takenoter.
No matter how much effort I put in these past few days,
I won't be able to achieve it. It would be a mistake to force the update.

I'm really sorry... but I won't meet the 23/12 deadline as I had announced.

I have no choice; I must postpone the release of version 0.8 for one more week...
I truly apologize;
I know you were expecting this update, but I won't risk launching the game with errors.
It would be worse if that happened. So, the new indicated date is 30/12.

For those whose memberships are about to expire after 23/12, don't worry; contact me privately to receive the link on the launch day.
To make the wait easier,

I will publish a new spoiler of our protagonist in these days.

These last two months have been very difficult, with a lot to study and work on.

I really thought I could make it, but I couldn't... Don't hate me for this...

It's a message I never wanted to give, but I'm sure you'll understand.

[Show the dev some love and subscribe]

Last edited:

Bukke±

Apr 28, 2022
Truly an amazing simple game. It isn't wacky, nor boring; your art is quite catchy, your screenplay *mwah* beautiful, and as far as my experience goes, this was one of the most enjoyable plays I've ever had.
You have gold in your hands, boy. Keep striving your best and soon I'll be assuming you're the "Midas Touch" itself.
I'll support you on patreon when I get the chance.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
hahah i know dev would delay it was obvious.. but it is fine-- a lot of stress for all now in the end of the year

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Tourists, I have bad news...
As of today, I haven't been able to finish the programming of Takenoter.
No matter how much effort I put in these past few days,
I won't be able to achieve it. It would be a mistake to force the update.

I'm really sorry... but I won't meet the 23/12 deadline as I had announced.

I have no choice; I must postpone the release of version 0.8 for one more week...
I truly apologize;
I know you were expecting this update, but I won't risk launching the game with errors.
It would be worse if that happened. So, the new indicated date is 30/12.

For those whose memberships are about to expire after 23/12, don't worry; contact me privately to receive the link on the launch day.
To make the wait easier,

I will publish a new spoiler of our protagonist in these days.

These last two months have been very difficult, with a lot to study and work on.

I really thought I could make it, but I couldn't... Don't hate me for this...

It's a message I never wanted to give, but I'm sure you'll understand.

[Show the dev some love and subscribe]

No rush. :)

The developer's life and health are way more important over some eroge deadline release date.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Patreon.png
Coming soon TakenoteR 0.8

Hello tourists, the Bar's party has started!
For now, everything indicates that version 0.8 will be available on 30/12, at least the first part... Because, in January, I will release version 0.8.5. to complement the update. It has been challenging for me, but I am getting there. It's a heavier version with more scenes than the previous ones, and that means more work and time. I am sure you will like it.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
View attachment 3200785
Coming soon TakenoteR 0.8

Hello tourists, the Bar's party has started!
For now, everything indicates that version 0.8 will be available on 30/12, at least the first part... Because, in January, I will release version 0.8.5. to complement the update. It has been challenging for me, but I am getting there. It's a heavier version with more scenes than the previous ones, and that means more work and time. I am sure you will like it.
gang bang is going to land sooner or later

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes