ohohuoui9o

Dec 23, 2021
i didn't save when it ended
so i don't have a save ready after this game updates
can someone provide the latest save?

Ozmog

Nov 27, 2021
Game ends, when she passed out in the sauna. After this, I see the hotel room but no chars and no movement. Is this normal?

rmatty111

Oct 25, 2021
Game ends, when she passed out in the sauna. After this, I see the hotel room but no chars and no movement. Is this normal?
They game can get a bit funky if you use your mouse to move, use arrow keys and make sure you are not using an old save, worked for me

Reactions: Ozmog

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I love the ability to express in one single image a good and intense eroticism.

This art is magnificent.

For the game I just hope for the sex sequences to be longer, better dialogues and end-to-end well described, (Like LISA game).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: curuchett

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks for the share, dev say the ETA of v0.8b?

Thanks in advance.
Coming soon TakenoteR 0.8
Hi tourists!

Here reporting back!

I'm going through a hard quarter of just studying and studying, my career is really hard and I need to be focused.

But I also don't want to neglect the progress of the new update. Although I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked, I already have 80% of the art completed. Despite all the inconveniences, I assure you that the update will be ready by December...

Thanks for your support!

December brother December

Wer223

Sep 11, 2022
Coming soon TakenoteR 0.8
Hi tourists!

Here reporting back!

I'm going through a hard quarter of just studying and studying, my career is really hard and I need to be focused.

But I also don't want to neglect the progress of the new update. Although I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked, I already have 80% of the art completed. Despite all the inconveniences, I assure you that the update will be ready by December...

Thanks for your support!

December brother December
by December of what year

• Haha
Reactions: trool22 and ggspeed

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
The releases are not frequent for the amount of art they include. Don't be an asskisser (outside of the bedroom).
That isn't ass kissing my friend. You have absolutely no ground to complain about anything. The dev. completely honest about the development speed, even here in the forum. Never had any false promise. For a side job / hobby he makes fair amount of content in my opinion. Would we be happier with more content? of course we love the game, but his situation more than understandable I think...

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes