Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I might be controversial here.

The game is really nice, simple, smooth...but what I notice from the first versions of the game, the scenes and the gameplay is developed in a quite hasty way, suggesting that the developer did not really dedicated the right attention and love but rather been pushed in "release mode".

The sex scenes interrupted are really painful to accept.. plus the sex last two sex scenes (Sauna / Beach) are very quickly made, without creating right tension before and after sex...

Anyway in my humble opinion the dev should slow down the releases and making sure that quality is always overwhelming quantity!

This website is full of swiftly developed games that give no value at all.

But for me this game is 5 stars

Last edited:

lemaro

May 11, 2021

The game is really nice, simple, smooth...but what I notice from the first versions of the game, the scenes and the gameplay is developed in a quite hasty way, suggesting that the developer did not really dedicated the right attention and love but rather been pushed in "release mode".

The sex scenes interrupted are really painful to accept.. plus the sex last two sex scenes (Sauna / Beach) are very quickly made, without creating right tension before and after sex...

Anyway in my humble opinion the dev should slow down the releases and making sure that quality is always overwhelming quantity!

Each to their own. Imo its better this way than ridiculous long and quality isn't even good. It's always "not enough" for people.

Anyway for me, dev keep doing what you're doing :)

Mar 17, 2018

Gonna have to agree here. The game is fun, the art is great. But the fact damn near every sex scene either gets interupted or becomes a cliff hanger.....

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TakenoteR-0.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I still haven't figured out why I love this very simple game sooooo much. I really wish the sex scenes would last longer with more intimacy (making out) dirty talk, fondling. I would really like to see Alika start to wear sluttier clothes. Her husband, William has already said that he is loving the idea of his wife being with other men. I really was hoping to see more Shota and Bestiality, but, hopefully, that is cumming soon. I would also like to see more interactions say with the store owner, the bartender, patrons, and the bartender in the dining hall, even the waitress. Action in the jacuzzi, more with Traveler #! and #2. We haven't even gotten to the Saturday Night Event, and where is the Life Guard, and the nudist beach? So many possibilities. Please don't take too long for the next update.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is the game supposed to freeze when the husband says he feels like he should return to the sauna quickly?

Because i'm pretty sure that has happened to me before....

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 2800408

Overview:
It tells the story of a young writer who, together with her husband, decides to spend a vacation at a resort on the shores of a paradisiacal beach. Our protagonist keeps a secret that not even her husband knows, she is a writer of erotic novels, and she wants to keep it that way for the rest of her life. The problem is that now she is going through a creative block and needs a lot of inspiration to write.

"I recommend not using save files from previous versions."​

Thread updated: 2023-09-23
Release date: 2023-07-25
Developer: HNStudy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(v0.6): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2800418 View attachment 2436550 View attachment 2140733 View attachment 2436549 View attachment 1880721 View attachment 1880723 View attachment 2529091

excellent update

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes