mmhmmmm

Jul 17, 2022
It will become public in 2 weeks, I assume. My point is that this developer did a great job, so it would be reasonable to wait for the public release or to subscribe. He keeps on delivering quality and he did this update really quick - like 7 weeks to get 3 full scenes is really good. And, after all, $3 is not a huge amount of money. Pay that and you will get an access to the game less then in a week.
For anyone wondering - not a dev fake account, lol.
i agree, but i can't buy 3$ period from Russia. Its sad, but your words have a good point.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
It's 3 euros... If you do not want to spend it just wait like the others or hope to some good samaritan
If you ask me - a $3 release is a week after $10. I think it's a little bit unfair, but, after all, we live in capitalism world and demand decides, what supply would be. After all, this dude makes public releases only 2 weeks after the usual releases, so that's fine with me. I stick to be a $3 supporter, as I want to support the guy and I like his art, but I would like him to consider the release dates for lower tiers.

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
If you ask me - a $3 release is a week after $10. I think it's a little bit unfair, but, after all, we live in capitalism world and demand decides, what supply would be. After all, this dude makes public releases only 2 weeks after the usual releases, so that's fine with me. I stick to be a $3 supporter, as I want to support the guy and I like his art, but I would like him to consider the release dates for lower tiers.
Oh ok i didn't saw the difference cause in the patreon tiers there wasn't write about the delay from tier to tier.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
If i understood well, Public release its on the 25th, someone asked if it was on 30th and dev sayed 25th, soon we will get to play it.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes