kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this "game" was an abortion. you have no control whatsoever. even when given a chance to say no she still does it anyways. so why put the bullshit choice in if she's just gonna go ahead and be a slut? what to make us think we have some control when we dont? retarded is what i would call this game but that would be an insult to retards. this game makes me think that someone wants to see thier wife fucked by another man but doesnt have the balls to broach the subject. this game sucked....art was eh, plot was a joke...bad joke at that. my advice dont play this game, its just more female hating bs. bitch loves her hubby but not enough to not fuck everyone in the game. literally. id call it trash but even trash can be recycled into something useful.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
this "game" was an abortion. you have no control whatsoever. even when given a chance to say no she still does it anyways. so why put the bullshit choice in if she's just gonna go ahead and be a slut? what to make us think we have some control when we dont? retarded is what i would call this game but that would be an insult to retards. this game makes me think that someone wants to see thier wife fucked by another man but doesnt have the balls to broach the subject. this game sucked....art was eh, plot was a joke...bad joke at that. my advice dont play this game, its just more female hating bs. bitch loves her hubby but not enough to not fuck everyone in the game. literally. id call it trash but even trash can be recycled into something useful.
Plays NTR game. Shocked when wife is NTR'd.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Never go full retarded bro

1691185762925.png

Last edited:

UR Daddy69

Mar 6, 2021
Someone got Triggered! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes