exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
SPOILER ALERT---------

I want preface this by saying i enjoy this game, the story and art are great. But 2 months for 3 scenes is terrible and we're at 0.6 with the first insertion as a cliffhanger. Honestly a little dissapointed with this update. Again i genuinly love the art and story, but my god this won't be finished until 2030 :/
If you took a bit to research, that would take you about less then a minute, the dev had real life stuff to do, like School exams during development of the update, so he had to prioritize exams over the update so he did what he could with the time he had.

You complaining about 3 scenes in 2 months where you have devs out there that take a year to make 2 scenes, and you saying wont be finished until 2030, you dont know the size of the project.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
SPOILER ALERT---------

I want preface this by saying i enjoy this game, the story and art are great. But 2 months for 3 scenes is terrible and we're at 0.6 with the first insertion as a cliffhanger. Honestly a little dissapointed with this update. Again i genuinly love the art and story, but my god this won't be finished until 2030 :/
One game I was following for a while was about a 9 month wait for about the same amount of content with no reason it took so long. Honestly I think his motivation dipped a long time ago. Life shit happens and if they don't see understanding then I can see this dev's motivation take the same dive. Don't get me wrong some devs milk the fuck out of their supporters even with full support (i.e. summertime saga) but this dev isn't doing that. Maybe I'm talking out my ass but this is my take.

Reactions: Candy1970

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
If you took a bit to research, that would take you about less then a minute, the dev had real life stuff to do, like School exams during development of the update, so he had to prioritize exams over the update so he did what he could with the time he had.

You complaining about 3 scenes in 2 months where you have devs out there that take a year to make 2 scenes, and you saying wont be finished until 2030, you dont know the size of the project.
Exams are a good reason to have smaller updates as a result, but your "some devs are even worse!!" comment is profoundly stupid. Both are bad, just because there's something worse doesn't make it objectively good.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Exams are a good reason to have smaller updates as a result, but your "some devs are even worse!!" comment is profoundly stupid. Both are bad, just because there's something worse doesn't make it objectively good.
I had to reread the comment you were replying to lmao. But the devs reason for the delay wasn't bad. Some devs don't have reasons and take way longer. The comment you replied to had a good point.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I had to reread the comment you were replying to lmao. But the devs reason for the delay wasn't bad. Some devs don't have reasons and take way longer. The comment you replied to had a good point.
Yes, I opened by saying that it was a good point. I'm only refuting the second part of their comment, which is a seriously stupid thing to say. There's no need to try and further justify the smaller update/delay, exams are plenty enough of a reason.

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
Hi tourists, thank you for playing TakenoteR, I feel very praised for the good comments that are mostly constructive and help me improve. I'm sorry if I'm not active in the thread, I hope to be more in touch in the future. Today I will answer some questions you want to ask me. Thank you again!

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
SPOILER ALERT---------

When you have games like Summertime Saga that have gotten no real updates in what like, a year at this point? A few months where a dev is actually legitimately busy with rl isn't that bad at all. There are plenty of games out there in this genre to scratch the itch, and plenty that have devs that purposefully slowboat for the monthly revenue.

Just sayin'

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Holy shit that's a hell of a game right there! Cool artstyle, cool expressions and some really good scenes.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Wouldn't it be funny if she was writing gay erotica and was a cuck for her husband fucking baras?
And not fucking other guys behind his fucking back, like a fucking bitch.

the story is executed so blandly, that I got a fit of Asperger's syndrome.
And I have yet to be diagnosed with Autism Spectrum.. but I'm showing signs -_-

Sunex10

Sep 16, 2018
Hi tourists, thank you for playing TakenoteR, I feel very praised for the good comments that are mostly constructive and help me improve. I'm sorry if I'm not active in the thread, I hope to be more in touch in the future. Today I will answer some questions you want to ask me. Thank you again!
I'm not a developer, but please consider sitting on a boy instead of a sauna scene as a choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
the author deceives by writing Male protagonist, there is only one hero and this is a woman, another attempt to make money on a fake tag.
Welcome to the plight of the "female protagonist" tag fan, man. Playing a gender for 5% of the game is apparently enough to tag it, and it's real annoying

Dec 21, 2019
SPOILER ALERT---------

Seems you're being extra generous. It's been about 4 months for only 2 scenes. Really 1.5 scenes with the cut off. v0.5.5 was march 31st, the kid in the park and the sauna are the only new scenes in this update.

Having irl stuff is fine. Ending the updates in the middle of sex scenes as a cliffhanger, which the dev has already done like 5 times, is extremely obnoxious and unnecessary. Lots of people have pointed this out, I said it myself last year, but it kept happening. Oh well, game's still nice.

It definitely won't take until 2030 to finish either. It'll probably finish at v1.0. Four or five more updates, a few more sex scenes. Short and sweet.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This is my first time playing this game and I gotta say I like what I see! Good job with the scenes most of them are pretty damn hot. The only thing I dont like is the shota stuff but that is just my personal preference but it wont ruin the whole game for me like some people if they see 1 fetish they dont like. Anyway good luck with the project and im looking forward to the next update.

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
I read your review ... I am here to play your game, you encourage yourself all you need to. Keep it up, criticisms can be helpful or hurtful, you decide. I like your vision, it's one of a million I have to choose from. Don't make it what everyone else would create ... if they even could :cool:

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes