Nov 17, 2021
It sucks that we keep have to repeat this game from the very beginning every single time there is a new update. It's not like the game story is short either. It takes us over an hour until we could reach to the latest progress into the game

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
It sucks that we keep have to repeat this game from the very beginning every single time there is a new update. It's not like the game story is short either. It takes us over an hour until we could reach to the latest progress into the game
Not sure but i can always use my old save xD

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
How? There is no more saved file in the latest version of the game I download everytime
i always save the lateste version on my pc,so i still have my old save
ik it says we should start over,but for me the old saves still worked perfect till now xD

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
This save reorders all the chapters on the computer so that they can be displayed correctly. Thanks for the comments and support, I would like to do more but that's all I can do, until the next update!

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
You have already seen all the future sex scenes in this game. The kid, the grandpa, the guy on the beach with the lotion, hotel restaurant guy she gives head, the nude part of the beach, the sauna guys are already fucking her brains out. Such a pity that we can´t get more scenes because I really enjoy the simple art and the sensuality of the encounters that she is having.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The graphics are hot. Yet the update pace is extremely slow. I look forward for the updates but i dont know how long should i wait for.
This what dev sayed on discord,
"Update 0.7 is already underway, surely by the beginning or middle of September it would be ready. Or so I hope..."
so the update if everything goes well september we see an update.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes