sslovoe

May 11, 2017
one best game and style play and art
wish he more active and do lot work on game and relase many update or have group artist or help him
this game remain me of old game artist
Emilia & Joseph: Exploited Innocence

banded game for no reason and was one best game also
other game look same this game name
Bawdy Traditions
wish this game never end
and hoop this artist also do and have time and get lot support
i like this type game not know why we not see lot same

luiz

Apr 30, 2017
there is game slimier to this and its about bf and girl freind go with group freind spend vication
and story same to this
i not remember name now but will check my file pc and add when see
When u know the name please mark me. Ty

Reactions: curuchett

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
When u know the name please mark me. Ty
I think he is refering to the game called The Hidden End. It was created by the same developer as Bawdy Traditions but has stopped development do to something happening with the dev. But the game is actually not that similar at all. TakenoteR is pretty unique with its artstyle and I think it is alot better then the hidden end and all the other games that guy mentioned. I could be wrong and he could be talking about something else but from the description he gave that is the only game that comes to mind

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
1693852481031.png

hmmmm :unsure:

<< Elika what do you plan to do with that thing.... Hi everyone, I'm just finishing the graphics for the last scene.... I think the tanning has gone out of my hands.... If all goes well, Saturday 16/09 would be the launch of the new version, for the Official High $10. Thanks for the support, see you soon tourists! >>

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
When will the version for everyone be released?
It will become public in 2 weeks, I assume. My point is that this developer did a great job, so it would be reasonable to wait for the public release or to subscribe. He keeps on delivering quality and he did this update really quick - like 7 weeks to get 3 full scenes is really good. And, after all, $3 is not a huge amount of money. Pay that and you will get an access to the game less then in a week.
For anyone wondering - not a dev fake account, lol.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes