HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
I haven't really been able to release a working version for Android/MacIOS Sorry, it will only be a Windows version. At least for now I don't have the experience, nor enough time.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
No, but it has 2 cycling frames to simulate animation AND the sex scenes are pretty rich in CGs, so it is definetly works out fine.

However, I would fully support dev to getting there. He's definetly talented on both writing and art.
Thanks for let me know. It’s sad i can’t play now i don’t have my laptop with me

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
So I only found the sauna, masterbation, and item cart fuck scenes. Are these the 3 new scenes in the update or did I miss something?

Speedcraws

Dec 2, 2018
this is my current favourite game here and i just wished the releases had more content. But I understand making a game is hard especially with art this good! I think some new outfits would make this game a 10/10. Maybe even letting the player decide what she wears...which i think is one of the reasons rogue-like was such a success.

Anyway, great work dev!

josuke8gappy

Jun 30, 2023
guys i am stuck at the part where the husband will speak to his friend about his wife being unfaithful after the dialogs is done i cannot move the character anymore this is the latest version btw send help

Chaser

Sep 1, 2017
Why do the two options in the first sauna scene give the same result? I remember that one option used to be marked as incomplete. I thought now it is complete but it looks like the incomplete one is still overwrited by the other one...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes