Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone share the post? Pls
Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0
New
Yesterday
Hello everyone, the best thing about resorts is the new friendships we make. It seems that Elika and Yeny have developed a wonderful friendship...
I've really been a bit away from my PC; the lack of free time complicates the game's development, but it hasn't stopped at all. The art is almost finished; I think in about 15 days I’ll be wrapping up the art and starting with the programming. I’m not going to risk announcing a release date, but mid-September seems like a possible target, though it’s not certain. Thanks, everyone; we’re getting closer to the grand finale! Thanks for your support; you’re the best part of this project! I almost forgot, I’ll be adding a folder with some graphics that didn’t make it into the game—illustrations that didn’t convince me. I’ll gather them in an EXTRA folder for you to enjoy. That’s all for now, see you soon, tourists!

1722716742852.png

salahuddinbaig

May 16, 2024
i have played alot of RPG games but this game is something different unfortunately its getting to an end but Dev should focus on making simillar games after that or a sequel of this game i loved it i have played the last verson 10 times already but i couldn't get over it Love you HNstudy keep up the good work ❤❤

salahuddinbaig

May 16, 2024
New
Yesterday
Hello everyone, the best thing about resorts is the new friendships we make. It seems that Elika and Yeny have developed a wonderful friendship...
I've really been a bit away from my PC; the lack of free time complicates the game's development, but it hasn't stopped at all. The art is almost finished; I think in about 15 days I’ll be wrapping up the art and starting with the programming. I’m not going to risk announcing a release date, but mid-September seems like a possible target, though it’s not certain. Thanks, everyone; we’re getting closer to the grand finale! Thanks for your support; you’re the best part of this project! I almost forgot, I’ll be adding a folder with some graphics that didn’t make it into the game—illustrations that didn’t convince me. I’ll gather them in an EXTRA folder for you to enjoy. That’s all for now, see you soon, tourists!

View attachment 3895981
it looks amazing can't wait to see the full story Elika and yeny looks so hot

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hello everyone, checking in here. I'm still working on the game, and I think I'll have everything related to the art finished by the end of this month. There are more sequential images than in previous updates, so it's becoming more complex. Not to brag, but it's turning out amazing. I need to trim those bushes before the launch!

Surely in September, I'll start with the programming using my brand-new game engine. By the way, thanks to my tourists, I've acquired an original version of RPG Maker MV, and I'm really happy about that. If things continue like this, I should be finishing the game by the end of September or early October, hopefully... Thanks for all the great support you give me. See you soon, goodbye.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
New
Yesterday
Hello everyone, checking in here. I'm still working on the game, and I think I'll have everything related to the art finished by the end of this month. There are more sequential images than in previous updates, so it's becoming more complex. Not to brag, but it's turning out amazing. I need to trim those bushes before the launch!
Surely in September, I'll start with the programming using my brand-new game engine. By the way, thanks to my tourists, I've acquired an original version of RPG Maker MV, and I'm really happy about that. If things continue like this, I should be finishing the game by the end of September or early October, hopefully... Thanks for all the great support you give me. See you soon, goodbye.

1724608271010.png

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes