EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I wish he would let someone proof read the scripts. There is a lot of incorrect pronouns when referring to characters as the wrong pronoun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: exirock

HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
I used my save from the previous version and same error.
And now I used the save that was in the version you just uploaded.
And the character(cuckold) freezes after talking to the old man in the bar.
:(
What an entrance... it's very strange. I don't think anyone else happens to you. I think you should play from the beginning

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
I can't figure out how to leave a review but this game shows a ton of promise.
The artwork is simple but very well done, the writing and story are really interesting.. I wish there was a little more effort put into the RPGMaker areas to make them more pretty / enjoyable to navigate.. but I know that's a lot of work.

I really hope this game continues to grow and progress.

Reactions: HNStudy

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I might be controversial here.

The game is really nice, simple, smooth...but what I notice from the first versions of the game, the scenes and the gameplay is developed in a quite hasty way, suggesting that the developer did not really dedicated the right attention and love but rather been pushed in "release mode".

The sex scenes interrupted are really painful to accept.. plus the sex last two sex scenes (Sauna / Beach) are very quickly made, without creating right tension before and after sex...

Anyway in my humble opinion the dev should slow down the releases and making sure that quality is always overwhelming quantity!

This website is full of swiftly developed games that give no value at all.

But for me this game is 5 stars

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 42 Votes