CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yap, said it had a trojan virus

Maybe a load of bologna, I ain't risking it tho
I have gotten my downloads blocked by Microsoft for being "risky", but, when I tried a different platform, Pixeldrain, Mega, etc., it sometimes downloads without problem. So, try that.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea I play the game pretty much for the Main character the artstyle is pretty unique which is cool to. Some of the content that may be coming I can do without like both fetishes that guy above just mentioned lol but besides that its great the scenes are hot and even with content im not fond of it wont deter me from playing it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It will be what it will be, but, I am hoping that there will be plenty of new content. It has been a while already and mid-December makes it an even longer wait. Still will be happy to get something.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Tourists, I have bad news...
As of today, I haven't been able to finish the programming of Takenoter.
No matter how much effort I put in these past few days,
I won't be able to achieve it. It would be a mistake to force the update.

I'm really sorry... but I won't meet the 23/12 deadline as I had announced.

I have no choice; I must postpone the release of version 0.8 for one more week...
I truly apologize;
I know you were expecting this update, but I won't risk launching the game with errors.
It would be worse if that happened. So, the new indicated date is 30/12.

For those whose memberships are about to expire after 23/12, don't worry; contact me privately to receive the link on the launch day.
To make the wait easier,

I will publish a new spoiler of our protagonist in these days.

These last two months have been very difficult, with a lot to study and work on.

I really thought I could make it, but I couldn't... Don't hate me for this...

It's a message I never wanted to give, but I'm sure you'll understand.

[Show the dev some love and subscribe]

Last edited:

Bukke±

Apr 28, 2022
Truly an amazing simple game. It isn't wacky, nor boring; your art is quite catchy, your screenplay *mwah* beautiful, and as far as my experience goes, this was one of the most enjoyable plays I've ever had.
You have gold in your hands, boy. Keep striving your best and soon I'll be assuming you're the "Midas Touch" itself.
I'll support you on patreon when I get the chance.

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes