Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
1719490143939.png

Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0 [final version] Hi tourists, knowing the survey results and as I had announced, there will not be a preliminary update. I will work directly on the final version, which implies more development time. According to my calculations, the version should be ready by September or October, if everything goes smoothly. I know it's a long wait, but I will stay in touch with you, showing you some images and informing you about the development. Thank you for all the great support you give me. I am very grateful for it, and I will repay you with a great finale

Jeremiqss

Jan 2, 2023
View attachment 3775063

Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0 [final version] Hi tourists, knowing the survey results and as I had announced, there will not be a preliminary update. I will work directly on the final version, which implies more development time. According to my calculations, the version should be ready by September or October, if everything goes smoothly. I know it's a long wait, but I will stay in touch with you, showing you some images and informing you about the development. Thank you for all the great support you give me. I am very grateful for it, and I will repay you with a great finale
months and months for an update that will last 10 minutes xd

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0

Hi tourists, reporting in. I have been busy lately with my academic studies, very busy. It’s truly a difficult year but nothing I can't overcome, I am working hard. I continue working on the game art, progressing bit by bit whenever I can. I'm taking advantage of this vacation period to advance, and I’m doing well. These are winter holidays, and I’m not really going anywhere. Takenoter is my priority now. I can't finish this report without thanking you for your support, even though you know the release date, you still choose to support the project. You are amazing. Until the next report, tourists.
Mmm... I think someone still has a sore dick...

1720671660942.png

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

Hi tourists, reporting in. I have been busy lately with my academic studies, very busy. It’s truly a difficult year but nothing I can't overcome, I am working hard. I continue working on the game art, progressing bit by bit whenever I can. I'm taking advantage of this vacation period to advance, and I’m doing well. These are winter holidays, and I’m not really going anywhere. Takenoter is my priority now. I can't finish this report without thanking you for your support, even though you know the release date, you still choose to support the project. You are amazing. Until the next report, tourists.
Mmm... I think someone still has a sore dick...

View attachment 3820139
Best of luck to you with school. Your art is so damn hot!! I was going to make a comment about wishing more Devs had an artsyle like this but then again if that were the case I would be dehydrated for the rest of my life from all the loss of fluid so nevermind. Ill be patient.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone share the post? Pls
New
Yesterday
Hello everyone, the best thing about resorts is the new friendships we make. It seems that Elika and Yeny have developed a wonderful friendship...
I've really been a bit away from my PC; the lack of free time complicates the game's development, but it hasn't stopped at all. The art is almost finished; I think in about 15 days I’ll be wrapping up the art and starting with the programming. I’m not going to risk announcing a release date, but mid-September seems like a possible target, though it’s not certain. Thanks, everyone; we’re getting closer to the grand finale! Thanks for your support; you’re the best part of this project! I almost forgot, I’ll be adding a folder with some graphics that didn’t make it into the game—illustrations that didn’t convince me. I’ll gather them in an EXTRA folder for you to enjoy. That’s all for now, see you soon, tourists!

1722716742852.png

4.20 star(s) 43 Votes